Divisional Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Rams | 01-12-19

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Oh well fuck it, this game was basically over in the first half. The time is near for Jerrah's excuses/we got outplayed crap, I wonder if he'll give the red headed retard the obligatory vote of confidence.

data

Forbes #1
Amari Cooper and Marcus Peters getting into it...goes back to Raiders and Chiefs probably.

shane

DCC 4Life
Oh well fuck it, this game was basically over in the first half. The time is near for Jerrah's excuses/we got outplayed crap, I wonder if he'll give the red headed retard the obligatory vote of confidence.
The only silver lining is Richard is a hot assistant nipping at his heels. Just the way he was yelling in the faces of LVE and Smith means he would be a huge upgrade.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Hey guys, Carrot kept it kinda close.

Jerry will respect that.

I mean the matchup between coaches was like a fucking retard vs Einstein, so he did good enough to get an extension.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I hate how Garrett always has a huge smile when greeting coaches at midfield who just anal raped him.
The smile of a man that knows his job isn't at risk no matter what
:budd

GShock

DCC 4Life
Shame if the plane crashed on the flight back to DFW.

of course, skeletor, Princeton, and black Tebow would be the only survivors.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Shame if the plane crashed on the flight back to DFW.

of course, skeletor, Princeton, and black Tebow would be the only survivors.
That would prove they are aliens and need to be killed with fire

GShock

DCC 4Life
The only silver lining is Richard is a hot assistant nipping at his heels. Just the way he was yelling in the faces of LVE and Smith means he would be a huge upgrade.
Ooohhh. Yelling.

maybe he could have, I dunno, coached them not to get ass raped to the tune of 200 on the ground?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who would have thought Dak would outplay Goff and we would lose. This game was badly lost in the trenches.

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
We’re not there yet but there’s a lot to
build on from here on out. The Cooper trade turned out to be a great one. Need to bring more DT depth in next season

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Well, we win this game if we don’t allow that many rushing yards.

Bittersweet but it was always gonna be a huge hurdle to overcome the Saints, Rams and Chiefs in these playoffs. These three teams were just head and shoulders above everyone else this year.

Need a productive offseason. Lots of needs for this team — luckily we have a ton of cap space and should be getting Frederick back.

TE, WR depth, OL depth, two more DLs probably, and a safety.
:lol I know you didn't already forget we have Sunshine-pumpin Jerry at the helm. We got to the semi final...we are really close, no need to make any rash decisions or acquisitions.

Top Bottom