Divisional Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Rams | 01-12-19

data

Forbes #1
Say an incomplete pass, it would've been a 52-yard FG attempt. Totally missable.

shane

DCC 4Life
These guys were in a war last week. Pussies have nothing left. These guys aren't make of the same stuff of the Giants championship teams that went from wildcard to Super Bowl.

They still are in an entitled fucking atmosphere and are playing like the pampered fucking pussies they are.

Not to mention the epic fucking mismatch in coaching intellects. McVay vs Carrot. :lol
I blame it mostly on the coaching. Maybe if we lose 50-7, they will make Richard the new coach and bring in veteran coordinators? Fuck, this is depressing.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
These guys were in a war last week. Pussies have nothing left. These guys aren't make of the same stuff of the Giants championship teams that went from wildcard to Super Bowl.

They still are in an entitled fucking atmosphere and are playing like the pampered fucking pussies they are.

Not to mention the epic fucking mismatch in coaching intellects. McVay vs Carrot. :lol
Yeah, they shot their load against Seattle.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I blame it mostly on the coaching. Maybe if we lose 50-7, they will make Richard the new coach and bring in veteran coordinators? Fuck, this is depressing.
Maybe we're just playing a better team.

I agree. Losing a close game does nothing but give false hopes for the future. (See 2017-2018 seasons). I would rather it be a 50-7 blowout or equivalent for Jerry to give pause about what this staff has to offer for the future which is zilch.

data

Forbes #1
It was 17-3 at halftime when we lost to Brett Favre Vikings on the way to 34-3.

40-7, anyone?

data

Forbes #1
Prescott's accuracy has killed two drives - Cooper too high and then Gallup behind.

"Leader of men" but he needs to lead the ball to the WR better

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh great...it sounds like Garretts halftime message was beat the man across from you :picard

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Prescott's accuracy has killed two drives - Cooper too high and then Gallup behind.

You can't win a championship with this guy unless you have an all timer defense.

He's a grinder, a bus driver, a JAG.

GShock

DCC 4Life

his mechanics are, and have always been, shit.

But Kellen Moore will fix it.

Top Bottom