Fisher on David Irving

p1_

DCC 4Life
why is he on the active roster? and if it WAS his ankle, why wasnt he put on IR? Weve wasted a good roster spot for months on this asshole.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I say draft a DT in the 3rd or 4th round, if not the 2nd. This draft class is deep at that position.
I'm all for a DT or TE in the second round of this draft. We don't really have any other glaring needs. Sure an upgrade at safety would be great or even another Olineman but they aren't really glaring.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I literally couldn't care less, he's in the Randy Gregory box where I've basically written him off and if he gives us anything in the future, great, if not, you aren't planning around him anyway.

An interior pass rusher is near the top of my off-season wish list, along with TE of course.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I literally couldn't care less, he's in the Randy Gregory box where I've basically written him off and if he gives us anything in the future, great, if not, you aren't planning around him anyway.

An interior pass rusher is near the top of my off-season wish list, along with TE of course.
Unlike Gregory who I sort of felt bad for and liked as a person Irving doesn't strike me the same way. I just think he is crazy and not passionate about football.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If it's pot, I just don't get it.

I smoke a lot of pot, but I sometimes go months without touching it or wanting it. I feel like it's not an addictive drug. Copenhagen is a 1000x more addictive, imo.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'm all for a DT or TE in the second round of this draft. We don't really have any other glaring needs. Sure an upgrade at safety would be great or even another Olineman but they aren't really glaring.
Right, I think either way way we get a big boost to either side of the ball. It's nice, for a change, to have the luxury of youth and talent while not having to panic on draft day.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So the Rams rammed the ball straight up our collective ass, and this big dumb sonofabitch is making news for his stupidity yet again. The absence of management is appalling. Why doesnt anyone call Jerry and Jason to account for this?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So stupid. Im sure they dont think fans notice this shit.
who are they going to bring up? We dont find players like CJ Anderson. We just regurgitate ones like Lance Lenoir.

p1_

DCC 4Life
who are they going to bring up? We dont find players like CJ Anderson. We just regurgitate ones like Lance Lenoir.
thats a great point, but it blows my mind that they have this guy sitting there like he's gonna actually play at some point. A chirade about his ankle, reports of missed drug tests. And this on top of the Randy Gregory saga. It's so TMZ, it's embarrassing. We had DLine issues all season.

Rev

Staff member
thats a great point, but it blows my mind that they have this guy sitting there like he's gonna actually play at some point. A chirade about his ankle, reports of missed drug tests. And this on top of the Randy Gregory saga. It's so TMZ, it's embarrassing. We had DLine issues all season.
If you believe the tweet that was posted yesterday then him being on the roster was all Jerry. If the coaches had their say he probably would have been done.

p1_

DCC 4Life
If you believe the tweet that was posted yesterday then him being on the roster was all Jerry. If the coaches had their say he probably would have been done.
missed that. If true, then its just further fuel to the " Jerry doesn't place winning above marketing/brand building" argument.

Rev

Staff member
missed that. If true, then its just further fuel to the " Jerry doesn't place winning above marketing/brand building" argument.
Basically it said something to the tune that Jerry was fighting for Irving to get snaps in this game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Basically it said something to the tune that Jerry was fighting for Irving to get snaps in this game.
Correct. I don't think a gimpy don't give a shit player like Irving would have mattered though.

p1_

DCC 4Life
And they’ve acted like Woods is the second coming of Warren Sapp or Booger McFarland . Pfffff

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
would have blended nicely with the defensive line “effort” yesterday
They didn’t give two shits about being in the game, and were completely unprepared. It was laughable. It’s also an indictment on Marinelli and his bullshit, antiquated, and false notion that 1-tech NTs don’t matter.

Top Bottom