Fisher on David Irving

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Just a dude who really doesn't give a shit. I'm guessing he has some mental issues.
Yeah, he's probably equally loony as his ex.

It's too bad. He could have been great.

Probably time to cut bait. We can survive at DT with Collins, Woods, and Crawford able to be a utility DL, but at the same time, could take a stud DT in the draft if the situation arises. We are kinda in the same boat at DE too. Lawrence, Gregory, and Taco is a nice threesome, with Crawford able to play there as well. But I'd take a DE if one was BPA, no questions asked.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
THOUGH.... it wouldn't surprise me if they gave him a minimum one year contract to let him actually ride out his suspension and then see where he is a year from now, also.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
So we're in the playoffs and he's taking up a roster spot.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
How did they let him go for two months without doing something about it?

Were they going to wait until the Cowboys put him on the field?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Or he could be a guy dealing with a crazy ex who is weaponizing his child against him in custody and child support battles.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or he could be a guy dealing with a crazy ex who is weaponizing his child against him in custody and child support battles.
Probably but we might as well move him to IR if he isn't ever going to play or practice again this season.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Domestic issues are rarely totally one-sided. One thing to keep in mind is that sane people don't typically shack up with crazy people. I do realize she's hot, but...

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Probably but we might as well move him to IR if he isn't ever going to play or practice again this season.
I suspect Irving has been suspended during this season. Can't think of any other reason he hasn't seen the field. I just think we're finally hearing about it.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Too much drama follows this guy, let the experiment end. He wouldn't be the first talented player to flame out due to personal issues.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Too much drama follows this guy, let the experiment end. He wouldn't be the first talented player to flame out due to personal issues.
Agreed. He may go on and be successful somewhere else but it isn't gonna be in Dallas.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I suspect Irving has been suspended during this season. Can't think of any other reason he hasn't seen the field. I just think we're finally hearing about it.
Then suspend the man so we can have the extra roster spot.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I say draft a DT in the 3rd or 4th round, if not the 2nd. This draft class is deep at that position.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Fisher full of shit yet again?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He's either suspended or refusing to play, because there's no fucking way his ankle is still not ready to go after 2+ months.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's either suspended or refusing to play, because there's no fucking way his ankle is still not ready to go after 2+ months.
If he was suspended we would know it and could use the roster spot for another guy.

Top Bottom