Rams Stuff....

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If they lose I fire Garrett. I know that sounds harsh considering that they're playing a quality opponent on the road, but those are the parameters that I set coming into the season. NFC Championship game or GTFO.

It's dumb to continue to think that this team will build upon the previous season's success and take the next step further. It hasn't happened in 2009, 2014, or 2016. If it doesn't happen this year they need to make the coaching change because nothing in Garrett's history suggests that this team will build upon the strong finish to this season and go further in the playoffs in 2019.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let’s manipulate the number of games aggregated so Dallas looks better. Otherwise why 8 games?

I mean if you go back 4 games, then the Rams look better 86 vs 101.

WGAS
Those numbers are establishing recent trends with both teams. They are fair.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I thought Seattle was a tossup, and this game I've essentially been assuming we lose and treating as house money. The Rams have an argument as the best team in football, after all.

But what if we win???

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
From that chart is shows Jarwin as a DNP. That's concerning.
All depends on the gameplan. Schultz actually played 51 snaps to Jarwin's 44 last week. If the idea is to run, about the only place he will be missed is in the passing game.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I thought Seattle was a tossup, and this game I've essentially been assuming we lose and treating as house money. The Rams have an argument as the best team in football, after all.

But what if we win???
Then we having a SB party.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All depends on the gameplan. Schultz actually played 51 snaps to Jarwin's 44 last week. If the idea is to run, about the only place he will be missed is in the passing game.
Yeah but we like to run a lot of two TE stuff. Which means you really need 3 active TE's on the game day roster.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Not saying we win but I like our chances. No pressure on us, we have nothing to prove. The Rams have been one of the top dogs all year. Not to mention they haven't looked like world beaters over the past 6 weeks or so.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not saying we win but I like our chances. No pressure on us, we have nothing to prove. The Rams have been one of the top dogs all year. Not to mention they haven't looked like world beaters over the past 6 weeks or so.
We have a chance. That's pretty awesome considering this team appeared to have no shot at the playoffs after 8 games. Plus I'm just glad to get Dak his first playoff win. Long term that's something he can build off.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah but we like to run a lot of two TE stuff. Which means you really need 3 active TE's on the game day roster.
we have Rico and Schultz, and we've been inserting Fleming as a third.

Top Bottom