Rams Stuff....

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's a question, couldn't we call Terrance Williams from IR to replace Hurns? I would think he's healthy by now. We need someone to body catch and create those ricochet interceptions. Although we do have Noah Brown...
We used up our recalls already. The last one was on some scrub DB. Noah Brown and CJ Goodwin. It's why Frederick can no longer come back this year either.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
We used up our recalls already. The last one was on some scrub DB. Noah Brown and CJ Goodwin. It's why Frederick can no longer come back this year either.
Gotcha. Brown can be useful as he's essentially a TE/FB in WR clothes. He needs to step up his game a bit though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Iamtdg didn't really mention us winning. But yeah I hope that's what he meant.
Well, obviously I only mean if we win. Why the fuck would I cheer for them to win if we are out of it?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This factors in their rookie years of course. Dak arrived on an elite offense primed to protect the QB and started every game. Goff arrived on the worst team in the league and started 7 games. Why factor that at all into any meaningful comparison.

All I care about is who has been hottest over the last month heading into this game.

Dak has 6 passing TDs and 2 picks, plus 3-1 in the playoffs and he was jobbed on that lone interception
Goff is 5-5.

Both got embarrassed a month ago and each recovered with a 4 TD game against an average opponent since.

I know right now we can win this game, and I want no part of the Colts.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gotcha. Brown can be useful as he's essentially a TE/FB in WR clothes. He needs to step up his game a bit though.
Yeah Goodwin is the odd one. He is supposed to be really good on special teams but he seems like a total jag as a corner. Tells me they really had no intention of adding any of the other IR guys to the roster.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah Goodwin is the odd one. He is supposed to be really good on special teams but he seems like a total jag as a corner. Tells me they really had no intention of adding any of the other IR guys to the roster.
hes the guy who fucked up on the Tavon TD return. God damn...

p1_

DCC 4Life
This factors in their rookie years of course. Dak arrived on an elite offense primed to protect the QB and started every game. Goff arrived on the worst team in the league and started 7 games. Why factor that at all into any meaningful comparison.
Probably because they came into the league together with vastly different valuations and career trajectories.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If we're just looking at the trend of how well each guy has been playing heading into the playoffs, Dak has been considerably better than Goff over the last 5 games of the season.

I'm sure the average NFL fan would be shocked by that and would automatically give the Rams the edge at QB.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't see a problem with this. Unless, of course, players and coaches are present at the party.

If that's the case, then I see a BIG PROBLEM.
Why have a party where players and coaches aren’t allowed? Just like Jerry to not learn a fucking lesson. I’m sure they’ll be TMZ with naked pics on the yacht.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Why have a party where players and coaches aren’t allowed? Just like Jerry to not learn a fucking lesson. I’m sure they’ll be TMZ with naked pics on the yacht.
It's a party for Jerry and his rich friends. BFD. What lesson is there to be learned? That Jerry's rich and likes to foolishly throw his money around? We've known that for what, about 30 years now?

If this serves to be any kind of distraction for the players and coaches, they're simple minded idiots. This should have absolutely nothing to do with their preparation, considering none of them will (should) be there the night before a game. But if Dallas loses, you can bet the media and idiot fans will sure point to it as being one.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It's a party for Jerry and his rich friends. BFD. What lesson is there to be learned? That Jerry's rich and likes to foolishly throw his money around? We've known that for what, about 30 years now?

If this serves to be any kind of distraction for the players and coaches, they're simple minded idiots. This should have absolutely nothing to do with their preparation, considering none of them will (should) be there the night before a game. But if Dallas loses, you can bet the media and idiot fans will sure point to it as being one.
makes you wonder why it's newsworthy. WGAF?

Top Bottom