Rams Stuff....

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He can take me off the list, as well. I only stated a loss would be okay with that caveat in place.
Yeah I think Rev was the only one who said he wanted the Cowboys to lose because a slim shot at firing Garrett was better than the no shot we have at a Superbowl. But no point in harping on it now. I just want to beat the Rams. It's been so long since we have been to a NFC title game.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yeah I think Rev was the only one who said he wanted the Cowboys to lose because a slim shot at firing Garrett was better than the no shot we have at a Superbowl. But no point in harping on it now. I just want to beat the Rams. It's been so long since we have been to a NFC title game.
We we're arguing how big a chance it was but I still stand by my conviction that a whatever chance of firing Garrett is better than a nonchance at a super bowl. Second place is just the first loser. Its not going to happen now regardless but I wasnt the only one (National media, other fans, etc) saying that he could be in the hot seat if they had lost. Short term dissapointment for long-term gain. I just see it as wasting time on a foregone conclusion.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We we're arguing how big a chance it was but I still stand by my conviction that a whatever chance of firing Garrett is better than a nonchance at a super bowl. Second place is just the first loser. Its not going to happen now regardless but I wasnt the only one (National media, other fans, etc) saying that he could be in the hot seat if they had lost. Short term dissapointment for long-term gain. I just see it as wasting time on a foregone conclusion.
Yeah it's sort of a moot point now.

p1_

DCC 4Life
this will wrankle some folks.

Rev

Staff member
Twitter post did not work

Rev

Staff member
Pretty much have to at this point. Who else is going to come in with any familiarity with this offense at this stage. He is garbage, though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just an FYI to you gaybois, I will be cheering for the Eagles again this week.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty much have to at this point. Who else is going to come in with any familiarity with this offense at this stage. He is garbage, though.
Yeah unfortunately he is the best option for a win or lose scenario. We need someone who knows the system and has run it. But he still sucks.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just an FYI to you gaybois, I will be cheering for the Eagles again this week.

There's a huge difference in wanting them to win to benefit us and actually cheering for them, bucko. GOD DAMN!!! We went over this already. CHRIST!

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Here's a question, couldn't we call Terrance Williams from IR to replace Hurns? I would think he's healthy by now. We need someone to body catch and create those ricochet interceptions. Although we do have Noah Brown...

Top Bottom