Rams Stuff....

deadrise

DCC 4Life
How many are wanting the Cowboys to lose now?

Watching Carrot the Clapper on the sideline, it's like this team is winning in spite of him. He's got a never-say-die QB who inspires the troops; an Energizer Bunny running back: a fast, young, tough-ass defense he probably has nothing to do with.

Carrot the Clapper is riding that combination to a contract extension. He'll still be the coach, K. Richard will go on to something else.

Carrot will still be clapping on the sideline.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nobody wanted them to lose. If you're going to attempt to stir shit, at least put your spoon in the right pot.

The question was, if a loss GUARANTEED that Garrett would be fired, would anybody be for it.
This is correct.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He is a lot like how Parcells was. Could educate through a PC.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Nobody wanted them to lose. If you're going to attempt to stir shit, at least put your spoon in the right pot.

The question was, if a loss GUARANTEED that Garrett would be fired, would anybody be for it.
Have you been reading the posts? If you didn’t see that probably more than half wanted the Cowboys to lose then you haven’t kept up. It doesn’t matter was the consolation prize is that made the lose mentality occur, the position was the same. Wanting the Dallas team to lose has been a credo for several for the past several weeks. And to be clear it was not always posed as a question it was a preference for some so don’t lecture me about stirring shit. And the question is still the same who wants the team to lose now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Have you been reading the posts? If you didn’t see that probably more than half wanted the Cowboys to lose then you haven’t kept up. It doesn’t matter was the consolation prize is that made the lose mentality occur, the position was the same. Wanting the Dallas team to lose has been a credo for several for the past several weeks. And to be clear it was not always posed as a question it was a preference for some so don’t lecture me about stirring shit. And the question is still the same who wants the team to lose now.
More than half, eh? More than half of the posters here wanted them to lose, regardless of the question posed of Garrett being fired was involved? Yeah. I call bullshit.

Prove it. And I won’t even ask for half. Just name five posters.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
More than half, eh? More than half of the posters here wanted them to lose, regardless of the question posed of Garrett being fired was involved? Yeah. I call bullshit.

How about you, Texas Ace, Uncle Milti, Bozeman, Iamtdg just for starters. And I’m sure I could find others.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
How about you, Texas Ace, Uncle Milti, Bozeman, Iamtdg just for starters. And I’m sure I could find others.
Stop stirring shit. The offseason is coming soon enough one way or another...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, you can take me off that list. Because I never said I wanted us to lose. I said I would only want us to lose IF GARRETT WAS GUARANTEED TO BE FIRED IF WE DID. And even if the others did say that, I'd bet it was under the same criteria.

Not that hard to understand. That's the question that was posed, and that was the question I answered. No other place did I ever say I wanted us to lose.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well, you can take me off that list. Because I never said I wanted us to lose. I said I would only want us to lose IF GARRETT WAS GUARANTEED TO BE FIRED IF WE DID. And even if the others did say that, I'd bet it was under the same criteria.

Not that hard to understand. That's the question that was posed, and that was the question I answered. No other place did I ever say I wanted us to lose.
Yeah that justifies it. “ if old Jerry Jones doesn’t do what I think he should do then I am gonna wish for his team to lose”. Does that about cover it?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah I only remember one person trying to make that claim to me. That the small percentage of Garrett being fired was worth wanting to lose.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah that justifies it. “ if old Jerry Jones doesn’t do what I think he should do then I am gonna wish for his team to lose”. Does that about cover it?
Not even close. You are doing exactly what you constantly accused Jiggy of doing. Just making stupid shit up to fit whatever retarded argument you feel like making. You either can't grasp what is actually being discussed, or you are purposely skewing it into this stupidity you're trying to spin.

Pay close attention now... This is the last time I'm going to explain it to you. If you choose to either ignore it, or are too dumb to understand it...? I don't care.

There was a question asked. The question was, if we were guaranteed to see Garrett fired if we lose against the Seahawks, would we be ok with a loss? And I answered the question with a yes. Nowhere in any other way did I ever say I wished for the team to lose.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not even close. You are doing exactly what you constantly accused Jiggy of doing. Just making stupid shit up to fit whatever retarded argument you feel like making. You either can't grasp what is actually being discussed, or you are purposely skewing it into this stupidity you're trying to spin.

Pay close attention now... This is the last time I'm going to explain it to you. If you choose to either ignore it, or are too dumb to understand it...? I don't care.

There was a question asked. The question was, if we were guaranteed to see Garrett fired if we lose against the Seahawks, would we be ok with a loss? And I answered the question with a yes. Nowhere in any other way did I ever say I wished for the team to lose.
Okay. What about the upcoming game? Never mind.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

He can take me off the list, as well. I only stated a loss would be okay with that caveat in place.

Top Bottom