Rams Stuff....

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
We have a chance. That's pretty awesome considering this team appeared to have no shot at the playoffs after 8 games. Plus I'm just glad to get Dak his first playoff win. Long term that's something he can build off.
Absolutely! I don't think anyone could have seen this coming. And personally, I had thrown in the towel on Dak. I've always admired his attitude and work ethic, and thought he's a great guy. But I honestly thought he just didn't have it as a pro QB. He continues to prove me wrong.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think its because he is healthy but refuses to practice. The coaches won't play a guy who doesn't practice and I don't blame them. If you were Collins or Crawford working your ass off it would piss you and your teammates off to be benched for someone like that who is liable to fuck something up.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think its because he is healthy but refuses to practice. The coaches won't play a guy who doesn't practice and I don't blame them. If you were Collins or Crawford working your ass off it would piss you and your teammates off to be benched for someone like that who is liable to fuck something up.

Yep. Props to Garrett for not playing him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Where is NoDak? Let's get this thing rolling.

Top Bottom