Wildcard Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 01-05-19

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
When all of these NFL analysts start talking about the hottest teams right now the Cowboys are never mentioned. We are 8-1 in our last 9 games. You can't get much hotter than that. Why are we never mentioned?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
When all of these NFL analysts start talking about the hottest teams right now the Cowboys are never mentioned. We are 8-1 in our last 9 games. You can't get much hotter than that. Why are we never mentioned?
I think people have learned not to trust them.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh, and if anyone besides NoDak starts the chatter thread next week they just might get...

:permaban

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It does seem odd though. I mean that's pretty good consistency. This team has been much more consistent under Dak and Zeke. I think it's because he doesn't have the crazy Romo fuck up games. He isn't always great but Dak gets the job done consistently. Now we have to see if he can get it done consistently against the NFL best.

data

Forbes #1
yeah, I don't give a shit if it sends us to NO.

I want Philly to lose.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
yeah, I don't give a shit if it sends us to NO.

I want Philly to lose.
Now that I'm actually watching them on the tube, yeah. I was in the LA>NO camp before but I don't think it really matters.

Top Bottom