Wildcard Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 01-05-19

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Coliseum would be 50% Cowboys fans.
Or more. I grew up in L.A., and those “fans” never really cared about any local professional sports team not named the Lakers.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Nice prognostication skills, boozeman

Missed the final score by 1 point.

Rev

Staff member
I just dont get it. Why would you want to deal with that mess for a standing room only spot? Just not worth being uncomfortable just to watch the game on a screen anyways.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I want the Rams. They have been a little out of synch lately and their defense is just not that good with all the talent they have. I'll take the Saints too, we got them before, now in New Orleans it will be different, but we did a great job of getting hands up and cutting off passing lanes.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Couple things that bothered me. Pouting Cooper...I hate this, love the player, but grow up. Go talk to Dak instead of looking like a little bitch. Chido has got to turn his head...he never played the ball all day, just face guarded.

Rev

Staff member

Rev

Staff member

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Couple things that bothered me. Pouting Cooper...I hate this, love the player, but grow up. Go talk to Dak instead of looking like a little bitch. Chido has got to turn his head...he never played the ball all day, just face guarded.
Yeah I think he just has resting bitch face. I wouldn't make too much of it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I want the Rams. They have been a little out of synch lately and their defense is just not that good with all the talent they have. I'll take the Saints too, we got them before, now in New Orleans it will be different, but we did a great job of getting hands up and cutting off passing lanes.
This means rooting for the Eagles. Ugh, not sure I can do that. Regardless, we would have to beat the Saints at some point. Might as well get them next.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Staff member
If we play the Rams its Saturday night. If its the Saints its on Sunday second game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, I guess I'm not going to be allowed to chatter for the rest of the playoffs since I didn't chatter last night and we won.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and I see a ton of people talking about DPIs that weren't called on them, but how about the blatant pushoffs by their receivers? There were at least two that were very obvious to me.

Cotton

Staff member
Christ...I have a bad hangover. I never get hangovers.
I started drinking at 11am yesterday on the golf course and drank all the way through the game. I have no hangover, ya rook.

Top Bottom