Wildcard Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 01-05-19

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's all downhill for him from here.

First he surpasses Marvin Lewis.

Next up, Bill Belichick and Vince Lombardi.
Seriously I got a chuckle out of this. Not a sarcastic one but a good laugh. Props.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How many times do we say "they need to carry this to next week" only to have them do otherwise?
We are what 8-1 since the 3-5 start? I don't think we can really hate on the consistency of this team. They came out flat against the Colts but shit it's hard to win that many straight.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We are what 8-1 since the 3-5 start? I don't think we can really hate on the consistency of this team. They came out flat against the Colts but shit it's hard to win that many straight.
And maybe those QB runs work because we don't use them all the time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And maybe those QB runs work because we don't use them all the time.
Yeah I mean you want to save some special plays in your back pocket. I get that. But we could definitely use Daks legs more often.

Love the way this young team fights. Crazy to think we have like the youngest starting lineup in the NFL.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Yeah I mean you want to save some special plays in your back pocket. I get that. But we could definitely use Daks legs more often.

Love the way this young team fights. Crazy to think we have like the youngest starting lineup in the NFL.
Let me piggy back and say that using his legs doesn't necessarily mean sen Dak on designed runs. DAk needs to use his legs more to get out of the pocket and complete some passes instead of taking sacks. He did more of that tonight.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Let me piggy back and say that using his legs doesn't necessarily mean sen Dak on designed runs. DAk needs to use his legs more to get out of the pocket and complete some passes instead of taking sacks. He did more of that tonight.
I thought he did a great job of it tonight. Would just like more of it by design. We did some though. Like the big pass to Cooper had Dak running to the right and throwing back across the field. Great play design.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also Conner William's played great. Made some big boy blocks tonight. He needs to remain the starter.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Also, I'd much rather go play the Rams with their laid back LA fan than go to the insanity of New Orleans.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
You guys realize if Philly beats the Bears and the Saints and we beat the Rams, we host the NFC Championship game? The dream will likely be over in about 20 hours but fun to dream...

data

Forbes #1
Game-Winning Drive

1st 10 (DAL 37) - Zeke for 2
2nd 8 - Incomplete Pass
3rd 8 - DPI
1st 10 (DAL 45) - Zeke for 5
2nd 5 (DAL 50) - Zeke for 1
3rd 4 (SEA 49) - DPI
1st 10 (SEA 41) - Dak for 5
2nd 5 (SEA 36) - Zeke for 6
1st 10 (SEA 30) - Zeke for 17