Wildcard Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 01-05-19

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Carroll is at the podium bitching about the PI calls that kept their D on the field.

As if we didn't have you thug fucks put away before you mauled Noah Brown and got away with it.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Pete Carroll bitching about PI penalties. Please!

Cry me a f'in river!

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Refs have been terrible all year. I've barely watched any games other than Dallas games and I've seen awful calls in just about every game.

This game alone, the refs were missing blatant holding calls. I see our Dlinemen getting tackled in the backfield but no flags! I think that's the most infuriating thing I've seen. The 4th down pick up by Seattle that set up their score came off a hold in the backfield.
They call it against us every god damn chance they get though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They were fucking thug assholes. They were playing to injure us all night.

I hope their fucking plane crashes on the way back to Seattle. Dick bags.
I agree they are a trashy dirty team with a scumbag head coach. Fuck them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This is why I don't gamble. :lol

His bet was Cowboys -2.5. Basically Byron Jones cost him a lot of money.

data

Forbes #1
Carroll is at the podium bitching about the PI calls that kept their D on the field.

As if we didn't have you thug fucks put away before you mauled Noah Brown and got away with it.
No shit. Those two on the GW drive were obvious PI calls.

That Noah Brown play was blatant PI with KJ Wright not looking at the ball and blindly swiping at Noah Brown's arms. If KJ played the ball and made contact with Noah Brown, I'm okay with no call.

data

Forbes #1
Questioning the Seahawks...why were they running so much?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Refs have been terrible all year. I've barely watched any games other than Dallas games and I've seen awful calls in just about every game.

This game alone, the refs were missing blatant holding calls. I see our Dlinemen getting tackled in the backfield but no flags! I think that's the most infuriating thing I've seen. The 4th down pick up by Seattle that set up their score came off a hold in the backfield.
Yep, I posted the video of it a couple pages back

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Questioning the Seahawks...why were they running so much?
That's who they are. I believe they led the NFL in rush attempts and rushing yards.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That's who they are. I believe they led the NFL in rush attempts and rushing yards.
Luckily they insist on staying with Carson for some dumbass reason, Penny could have ate us up

data

Forbes #1
I think that's Garrett's first playoff game where he opened the game with a lead.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think that's Garrett's first playoff game where he opened the game with a lead.
It's all downhill for him from here.

First he surpasses Marvin Lewis.

Next up, Bill Belichick and Vince Lombardi.

• Props
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Isn't it amazing how they ignore simple things that even Joe Fan sitting on the couch can point out.

Thankfully they finally decided to pull their heads out of their ass.

Now assuming they hang on to win this game, they need to carry this plan of attack into next week. Dak should be used as a threat to run from the very start. It'll only help create space for Zeke.
How many times do we say "they need to carry this to next week" only to have them do otherwise?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it worked for them all season. Hell it was that running game that set us up for a couple big plays and the TD run by Russel.

Top Bottom