Wildcard Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 01-05-19

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
No seats. These were the standing room only/Party Pass ticket holders. Running at a breakneck pace trying to claim their spot.
No way am I attending a game in the standing room only section. I dont care what game it is. I will stay at home and watch in comfort.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
These are the people that have the standing only seats. No assigned seating. Regardless, the way they charge in like idiots prove they are just that.
Fine then, Mr. Manners. You walk in like a level headed adult. Meanwhile me and the other lunatics will sprint past you and watch the game from a great view. Have fun craning your neck trying to look around some big-boned Cowboys couple from the back row.

jig290

Brand New Member
So Sean Lee is starting today. Not sure how I feel about that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fine then, Mr. Manners. You walk in like a level headed adult. Meanwhile me and the other lunatics will sprint past you and watch the game from a great view. Have fun craning your neck trying to look around some big-boned Cowboys couple from the back row.
I would never even put myself into that position. I'll just hang in my recliner, thank you.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Jiggy had a similar avatar, right?

gator

Brand New Member
I stopped giving a shit years ago, but I'd like to see them move on tonight.

Top Bottom