Cowboys Want To Keep Richard; Jets Reportedly Add Him To Interview List

p1_

DCC 4Life
Miami is a bottom 5 job in the league right now. No QB, seemingly off-kilter owner, current front office basically just survived a power struggle with the last HC and may be on thin ice, one of the most putrid rosters in the league and to cap all that off they don't even have a top 10 pick. Here's the list of desirable players 25 or under on their roster: Xavien Howard Minkah Fitzpatrick Laremy Tunsil Raekwon McMillan If Richard goes there I'd say there are better odds that he's back in Dallas at the start of the 2022 season than in Miami.
add to that no cap space to upgrade either.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Looks like we'll be keeping Richard.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Interesting, wonder why things changed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Interesting, wonder why things changed.
The rumors were never really concrete and half of them were from Joe Fan bloggers who don't know shit to begin with. There were several rumors about Flores but they didn't seem to get as much attention because anything Cowboys spreads like wildfire through the Twitterverse.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The rumors were never really concrete and half of them were from Joe Fan bloggers who don't know shit to begin with. There were several rumors about Flores but they didn't seem to get as much attention because anything Cowboys spreads like wildfire through the Twitterverse.
Yeah I was kind of hoping it was more like the Dolphins got word from Richard that it was "thanks but no thanks" but regardless I just want him to be the defensive coordinator next year.

Top Bottom