Seahawks Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Last edited by a moderator:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Different stadium, different receiving corp and frankly just a different offense. I expect it to be a close game.
A lot has changed over the course of the year, you are correct.

They also won't have Earl Thomas either.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We will have playoff Garrett, though.
Oh yeah, I mean I wouldn't be surprised to see a close game, Dak takes the lead and Garrett fucks it up and loses somehow at the end. Clock management is not Garrett's strength.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
t
Different stadium, different receiving corp and frankly just a different offense. I expect it to be a close game.
I still expect Seattle to win. I trust Carroll to have his team ready to compete in a win or go home game a lot more than I do Garrett.

Garrett's Cowboys typically come out flat in these situations.

Seattle 25
Dallas 20

1bigfan13

Staff member
Going back to my previous post....I'd like to see the Cowboys start the game off with some aggressive play calling rather than the standard/conservative run it on every first down approach that they rely on too much. I think that's one of the main reasons why the offense doesn't really get rolling until the 3rd quarter. After watching their stale 1st half play calling net them 6 or fewer points in 1st halves, it finally dawns on them they they need to get more aggressive and creative with the play calling.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still expect Seattle to win. I trust Carroll to have his team ready to compete in a win or go home game a lot more than I do Garrett.

Garrett's Cowboys typically come out flat in these situations.

Seattle 25
Dallas 20
Yeah I'm not really predicting a win. Just think this one will be close. I just hope Dak has the ball with a chance to win it at the end.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Yeah I'm not really predicting a win. Just think this one will be close. I just hope Dak has the ball with a chance to win it at the end.
I think it'll be close as well. I just think that as usual, it will take the Cowboys almost 2 full quarters to get rolling on the offensive end in a playoff game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Going back to my previous post....I'd like to see the Cowboys start the game off with some aggressive play calling rather than the standard/conservative run it on every first down approach that they rely on too much. I think that's one of the main reasons why the offense doesn't really get rolling until the 3rd quarter. After watching their stale 1st half play calling net them 6 or fewer points in 1st halves, it finally dawns on them they they need to get more aggressive and creative with the play calling.
If they can repeat the playcalling from the Giants game that would be fantastic.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'm a little concerned at the drop off of our defensive play over the past few weeks. We don't look much like the unit that throttled NO. Wilson has been there and knows how to win in the post season. But my guess is that Richard, Lawrence, Smith, and LVE will amp up the intensity and focus by Saturday night.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So is XSF actually in danger of not playing?

data

Forbes #1
The NFL needs the ratings of the Cowboys to proceed deep into these playoffs.

Walt Anderson will be our friend.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The NFL needs the ratings of the Cowboys to proceed deep into these playoffs.

Walt Anderson will be our friend.
Book it...

data

Forbes #1
Book it...
The 2010s has been about cursed and forlorn franchises getting their title shot, which has resulted in increased interest/ratings. The Chicago Cubs, Cleveland Cavaliers, LA Dodgers, Philadelphia Eagles, Chicago Blackhawks, Boston Bruins, etc.

Almost 25 years for the Cowboys...it’s time, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom