Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 12-30-18

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Jerry's going to give Dak eleventy billion dollars

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck that. That was a beautiful win. We put the game on Prescott and he delivered. Big time.
Dak Prescott27/4438740
Player CP/ATT YDS TD INT
Yeah, Dak had some WTF moments, but overall a great game from him. He is clutch, I don't care what anyone says.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Fuck that. That was a beautiful win. We put the game on Prescott and he delivered. Big time.
Dak Prescott27/4438740
Player CP/ATT YDS TD INT
It was a good performance but not great. He had a lot of help from his receivers, more than once. I'll give credit where it's due though, he sure didn't suck.

Cotton

Staff member
So, does anyone know if anything in these late games affect who we play in the WC round at all?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How was Beasley a catch and Dez not. That is what the people should be asking.

Cotton

Staff member
We should be hoping that Minnesota wins, Philly loses and Seattle loses.
I understand wanting the Eagles to lose so they miss out on the playoffs, but how does Seattle
losing change anything?

Dak Prescott27/4438740
Yes, Prescott had a heluva game. My only gripe was the second to last drive they didn’t run one time and left too much time on the clock. If they would have mixed in some runs I think there would only have been about 30 seconds left. Other than that it was a great win.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, Dak had some WTF moments, but overall a great game from him. He is clutch, I don't care what anyone says.
In the playoffs, the stakes are higher. Mistakes he made today against the plucky and resilient Giants will not be there for the taking.

Top Bottom