Week 15 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Colts | 12-16-18

data

Forbes #1
They are a good team for sure but I'm not sure the way Dallas played is a great measuring stick. I wouldn't exactly say the way we missed tackles and such would be the norm. They caught us at the right time. Props to them but I put that game more on Dallas then Indy playing great. But maybe I'm just blinded as a fan.
16/27, 192 yards 0-0

Andrew Luck may be a Top 10 QB, single-handedly winning other games, but specific to yesterday's games, we'd be dismantling Dak Prescott if he put these stats in a win.

Yesterday was the definition of a letdown game. The Colts' running game in conjunction with our offense had more to do than Andrew Luck.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
16/27, 192 yards 0-0

Andrew Luck may be a Top 10 QB, single-handedly winning other games, but specific to yesterday's games, we'd be dismantling Dak Prescott if he put these stats in a win.

Yesterday was the definition of a letdown game. The Colts' running game in conjunction with our offense had more to do than Andrew Luck.
Yeah our run defense was a joke. But it hasn't been against better rushing teams so I don't think it's something to count on.

data

Forbes #1
If the Panthers win this game, it makes the Wild Card spots very tight amongst the Seahawks, Eagles, Panthers and Vikings.

Seahawks and Eagles have tough games next week, whereas the Panthers have to play the Saints again Week 17.

Furthermore, fighting for the 1st round bye, the Saints have Pittsburgh next week and are only one game ahead of the Bears. As a result, if Saints lose to either Panthers tonight or Pittsburgh, both NO and CHI will be playing full-tilt to secure that 1st round bye in Week 17...and the Bears play Minnesota.

~excellent, Smithers~

data

Forbes #1
If Cam Newton were our QB (take age out of consideration, assume there's still 8+ prime years left), would you be happy at the QB position? Say, happy enough to spend a Top 5 draft pick on a non-QB position (assuming there was equal-grade talent at QB and other positions)?

What would be the minimum level QB to be considered a keeper -- Stafford? Matt Ryan? Kirk Cousins?

I'm guessing Goff and Mahomes would be obvious keepers.

p1_

DCC 4Life
They are a good team for sure but I'm not sure the way Dallas played is a great measuring stick. I wouldn't exactly say the way we missed tackles and such would be the norm. They caught us at the right time. Props to them but I put that game more on Dallas then Indy playing great. But maybe I'm just blinded as a fan.
thats why he put Houston in the conversation. The colts beat them, and they were on a 9 game win streak, not 5. Indy is for real.

data

Forbes #1
Stupid roughing-punter penalty by CAR...Morestead's knee bent pretty badly and is on the field being tended to by doctors, though. Maybe penalty's worth it if Morestead can't punt rest of game.

data

Forbes #1
Oh man. Cam Newton with an extra long Rea-dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that grates on the eardrums. Most annoying cadence in the NFL.

data

Forbes #1
Crushing... :lol

Well-executed misdirection run goes for 20 yards and ends with a fumble turnover.

data

Forbes #1
2-point conversion plays are much more interesting than an XP, regardless of how far back you move the XP.

Eliminate the XP...TDs are worth 7 points...and have a real play for a 1-point conversion from the 5-yard line.

data

Forbes #1
Damn, Tony Corrente looks rough. I thought he had completely beat his throat cancer. Wonder if it came back or it's something else.

He's obviously healthy to ref, but hope everything's alright.

data

Forbes #1
Crazy game.

- RB-pass for TD
- End zone INT to end the half
- Fumble to end a 20+ yard run.
- Returned 2-pter for a 2 points to the defense
- To seal the game, instead a fumble-into-end zone for touchback

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Get ready for the Eagles to be in the playoffs. Chances up to 36% now, and it will climb next week when they beat Houston, and then when they finish off the Redskins in the finale, it'll be up to 70%.
The Eagles have a better chance now with Foles in the line up than Wentz. His injury may be a repeat of last year. I doubt they will actually get to the playoffs but if they do Foles will take then further than Wentz ever could . Foles has a verticle game that is a lot better and can read better than Wentz.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The Eagles have a better chance now with Foles in the line up than Wentz. His injury may be a repeat of last year. I doubt they will actually get to the playoffs but if they do Foles will take then further than Wentz ever could . Foles has a verticle game that is a lot better and can read better than Wentz.
Agreed.

Only fags go to North Dakota to play ball.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I dont see the Eagles beating Houston.

Top Bottom