Week 15 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Colts | 12-16-18

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Dozed off after copious amounts of beer and food, happened to remember SNF is on. "Surely the Iggles are losing to the Rams, right?" Change the channel and it's 30-23. Yeah, everything is still going to fall into place. Like a crystal vase dropped off the observation deck of the Empire State Building.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I didn't get to watch any of this game yesterday as I was actually driving back from Dallas at the time.

Looking at the score, I'd say that's a good thing. :lol

I can't really comment on what happened as I didn't see any of it, but I will say that part of me is glad that they got shutout like that. And it's not due to thinking "they needed this to humble them" or to "get it out of the way just before the playoffs".

No, this team does some things well but this is not by any stretch of the imagination a team that can win the SB, so I don't think it helps in either of those regards. Where I think it does serve some purpose is making it painfully obvious to the Jones' who are all optimists at heart, that Amari Cooper is not the cure to all that ails the offense.

This offense and specifically the design of said offense is awful and is in desperate need of change and improvement.

Getting shut out completely this late in the season and coming off a hot streak is a harsh reminder that the offense needs serious work.

I hope yesterday's result convinced the front office that they need to bring in a new OC for 2019.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Get ready for the Eagles to be in the playoffs. Chances up to 36% now, and it will climb next week when they beat Houston, and then when they finish off the Redskins in the finale, it'll be up to 70%.

data

Forbes #1
Get ready for the Eagles to be in the playoffs. Chances up to 36% now, and it will climb next week when they beat Houston, and then when they finish off the Redskins in the finale, it'll be up to 70%.
They likely would be #6 seed, so we wouldn’t see them until the NFCC as the #4.

What are the chances they become the #5 seed?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Didn't watch the game but from the comments it seems our scratch/claw/battle quotient wasn't that high yesterday

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Didn't watch the game but from the comments it seems our scratch/claw/battle quotient wasn't that high yesterday
Don't bother looking for replays or anything, I'll put it that way. It was fugly, I'm going to need a 55 gallon drum of mind bleach and maybe another day to get this one out of my memory.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Don't bother looking for replays or anything, I'll put it that way. It was fugly, I'm going to need a 55 gallon drum of mind bleach and maybe another day to get this one out of my memory.
You shouldnt need any of that by now. You should be accustomed to these results by now. Just wait until we lose out.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
You shouldnt need any of that by now. You should be accustomed to these results by now. Just wait until we lose out.
I'm mostly accustomed to it by now but that game was a special kind of ugly, even by recent standards.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Unacceptable.

Top Bottom