Week 15 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Colts | 12-16-18

data

Forbes #1
What the players are doing on the field is inconsequential...the refs are orchestrating this game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just a sad defensive performance. They have been sitting on the sidelines most of the game.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Who thinks Dak can be coached to get past the blank stare look when he goes to the pocket. How many times would you need to see this if you were his coach?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Who thinks Dak can be coached to get past the blank stare look when he goes to the pocket. How many times would you need to see this if you were his coach?
Not with Kellen Moore. What a waste.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Mullen had him at peak form not trying to make him into something he's not, a pocket qb.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
You know all our offensive inefficiencies came to a head in that first half. Inopportune penalties, Dak taking sacks, dropping TDs, Can't run the ball in the redone. Should be 10=10 with just a little luck. Sigh...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You know all our offensive inefficiencies came to a head in that first half. Inopportune penalties, Dak taking sacks, dropping TDs, Can't run the ball in the redone. Should be 10=10 with just a little luck. Sigh...
Just catch the ball and kick field goals and it's easily 10 even with the fuckups.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Cowboys can't score on the Doomsday Colts defense, imagine what the Bears would do to them. Fuck these tease cunts.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
If he hasn’t figured it out by now, there’s little hope he ever will.

data

Forbes #1
I live in the burbs where it is basically the same distance between the closest two McD's. One way, I can head into the city and patronize the one completely staffed by the nearby housing project, or I can go the other way, into the sticks, and get food from the one that keeps the local trailer park somewhat employed.
What city do you live in? Are you even in America? What kind of suburb doesn't have its own McDonalds?

Top Bottom