Week 15 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Colts | 12-16-18

Yep. The same Cowboys we have all known for years. Got on a fake win streak to make everyone think they have arrived only to show you who they really are at the end of the season and in to the playoffs to lose the first round. Now Garrett will get extended thanks to the mirage of a win streak. It really sucks to be a Cowboys fan right now knowing what the future holds.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I wonder if Andrew knows that you can take the mouthpiece out when you take a drink on the sidelines?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I wonder if Andrew knows that you can take the mouthpiece out when you take a drink on the sidelines?
:lol

I was thinking the same thing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep. The same Cowboys we have all known for years. Got on a fake win streak to make everyone think they have arrived only to show you who they really are at the end of the season and in to the playoffs to lose the first round. Now Garrett will get extended thanks to the mirage of a win streak.
Oh stop the win streak isn't a mirage. It's the NFL, teams slip up eventually.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
To beer or not to beer.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Yep. The same Cowboys we have all known for years. Got on a fake win streak to make everyone think they have arrived only to show you who they really are at the end of the season and in to the playoffs to lose the first round. Now Garrett will get extended thanks to the mirage of a win streak.
Jeez you guys are so knee-jerk. Let's wait until we're getting drilled to start complaining the sky is falling. We're down a score, drink a beer.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Dak leads Hurns and it is 7-0 Cowboys.

But you know, he fucking sucks, so it isn't.

Oh stop the win streak isn't a mirage. It's the NFL, teams slip up eventually.
Just saying they do this every year and it leads to nothing. We know what this team is. Look it, I’ve been watching this team since the Landry years. I AM WORN OUT ON WINNING NOTHING!

Top Bottom