Week 15 Thursday Night Chatter | Chargers at Chiefs | 12-13-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I feel like the Chargers are leaning heavily on Rivers, which puts a lot more pressure on each throw.

Rivers has to outplay the opposing defense mainly by himself, and when keeping pace with Ben and Mahomes like he’s done there’s bound to be mistakes.

Dak is making really bad mistakes, and though every team relies on its QB, our defense and Zeke take a huge amount of load off of ours.

We held the Saints to 13 points and offensive incompetence all night kept that game unnecessarily close.

Amari Cooper has single-handedly rescued the passing game to this point, but in the playoffs offensive production has to be almost all Dak.

Defenses are too good and playing too hard in January for wins to just be handed to a conservative offense.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel like the Chargers are leaning heavily on Rivers, which puts a lot more pressure on each throw.

Rivers has to outplay the opposing defense mainly by himself, and when keeping pace with Ben and Mahomes like he’s done there’s bound to be mistakes.

Dak is making really bad mistakes, and though every team relies on its QB, our defense and Zeke take a huge amount of load off of ours.

We held the Saints to 13 points and offensive incompetence all night kept that game unnecessarily close.

Amari Cooper has single-handedly rescued the passing game to this point, but in the playoffs offensive production has to be almost all Dak.

Defenses are too good and playing too hard in January for wins to just be handed to a conservative offense.
Dallas is 7th in the NFL in rushing yards. The Chargers are 8th. I wouldn't exactly say Rivers is doing it all by himself. But Rivers has played out of his mind most of the year. They have an elite level running game to compliment him.

The Chargers also have an elite level receiving corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom