Week 14 Game Day Chatter | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12-09-2018

data

Forbes #1
Thing is, I don't think he is capable of being that consistent. Both of those guys settled down and got that level of consistency.

If Prescott is consistent at anything, it kind of honestly is taking sacks and overthrowing wide open receivers.
It'd be an 'unimpressive' Super Bowl win, amirite?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Much easier to pass these days than in years past. Trying to compare stats from different times is a retarded exercise.
Compared to what? 2013? 2007? 2004? I mean those are the three biggest seasons for TD passes from a QB in history. But if you're saying early 90s yeah, rules were different back then.

data

Forbes #1
Vikings bound for 6-6-1. I'm rooting for Washington to win #6 seed. :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It'd be an 'unimpressive' Super Bowl win, amirite?
League rules would make them put an asterisk on the ring even

data

Forbes #1
Regarding home calls for SEA, Nothing beats awarding the Seahawks an end zone INT in that Packers game years ago.

data

Forbes #1
If Dak wins two playoff games and at least gets to the NFCC, I'll be pushing aside women and children to come here and erect a "Dak or Romo" pole

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Also, one of the most retarded discussions I've ever seen. Particularly coming off the 3/4 shitshow Dak put up yesterday.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Seahawks defense is very different on the road than at home, particularly their run defense which is kind of up and down overall to be honest. They rolled the 49ers last week and a listless Vikings this week but the week before they somehow escaped with a win at Carolina despite getting outplayed pretty solidly, having given up about 450 yards to a pretty mediocre Panthers offense.

I'd rather play the Vikings of course but the Seahawks are very beatable, as long as we (Dak) don't beat ourselves.

Genghis Khan

If Dak wins two playoff games and at least gets to the NFCC, I'll be pushing aside women and children to come here and erect a "Dak or Romo" pole
Nevermind the fact that this defense is the best we've seen here in like 25 years.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ask him to post year 2s instead of cherry picking.
Using what Dak is doing right now is cherry picking? Seems to be that would be most relevant. If someone wanted to cherry pick they would use Daks rookie season. Or you could cherry pick his one bad season if you were trying to cherry pick to make him look bad.

Genghis Khan

I watched that game live but I couldn't tell you. I do remember that the catch didn't end the game. White drove to about midfield before fumbling on our final drive.

data

Forbes #1
I watched that game live but I couldn't tell you. I do remember that the catch didn't end the game. White drove to about midfield before fumbling on our final drive.

My condolences. 1994 was tough enough. I couldn't imagine having to watch The Catch.

Top Bottom