Week 14 Game Day Chatter | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12-09-2018

data

Forbes #1
But, whatever about Dak Prescott. Maybe he pulls a Joe Flacco or Eli Manning and goes monster in the playoffs.

Id like that story - Dak is the shittiest Cowboys QB to win the Super Bowl.

data

Forbes #1
Just turned on the game...holy shit, it's only 6-0? It's like Dak Prescott vs Dak Prescott.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Fun game tonight. QB's in their third year as a starter

276 of 450 3,448 yards 7.7 yards per attempt 61.3 completion percentage 91.4 QB rating
285 of 418 3,131 yards 7.5 yards per attempt 68.2 completion percentage 96.7 QB rating

I'm sure you can guess which QB is which.
I am very confused by these stats. Is this Dak vs Wilson? It isn't Dak vs Wentz cause Wentz' numbers are better than that.

Wentz is 279 of 401 3,074 yards 7.7 yards per attempt 69.6 completion percentage 102.2 QB rating.

I have no idea who the other QB is. It isn't Wilson's numbers from his third year.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
But, whatever about Dak Prescott. Maybe he pulls a Joe Flacco or Eli Manning and goes monster in the playoffs.

Which would immediately put Dak ahead of Romo in Cowboys qb ranking

:tippytoe

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am very confused by these stats. Is this Dak vs Wilson? It isn't Dak vs Wentz cause Wentz' numbers are better than that. I have no idea who the other QB is. It isn't Wilson's numbers from his third year.
It's Tony Romo's third season. I was just baiting schmitty which was a bad idea. I'm sorry.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I am very confused by these stats. Is this Dak vs Wilson? It isn't Dak vs Wentz cause Wentz' numbers are better than that.

Wentz is 279 of 401 3,074 yards 7.7 yards per attempt 69.6 completion percentage 102.2 QB rating.

I have no idea who the other QB is. It isn't Wilson's numbers from his third year.
Dak v Romo

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah no one is touching Roger or Aikman without multiple Superbowls. It's a pretty high standard to match.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am sorry, the talking Amazon boxes really creep me out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Thing is, I don't think he is capable of being that consistent. Both of those guys settled down and got that level of consistency.

If Prescott is consistent at anything, it kind of honestly is taking sacks and overthrowing wide open receivers.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboys qb ranking if Dak wins a SB

Staubach
Aikman
Dak

White
Romo
Meredith
Morton

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thing is, I don't think he is capable of being that consistent. Both of those guys settled down and got that level of consistency.

If Prescott is consistent at anything, it kind of honestly is taking sacks and overthrowing wide open receivers.
And winning games, don't forget that...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Much easier to pass these days than in years past. Trying to compare stats from different times is a retarded exercise.

data

Forbes #1
Refs ruled that Bobby Wagner was legally on the line of scrimmage, so no foul.

"You don't say" /Randy Gregory last week.

Top Bottom