Yeah, I guess that's worth a first.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cooper's 16 game pace since joining Dallas, so far:

106 catches, 1,712 yards, and 16 TDs.

:lol

Yeah breaking 1000 yards this season still isn't even out of the question. Pretty crazy considering he has basically done it all in the 6 games he has played with Dallas.

data

Forbes #1
I don't think I'm getting ahead of myself with this...would you rather play SEA or MIN in Wild-Card round?

As of now, Seahawks are #5 and Vikings #6.

If you want to play Vikings, actually this Rams vs Bears game means something to us.

data

Forbes #1
Yeah breaking 1000 yards this season still isn't even out of the question. Pretty crazy considering he has basically done it all in the 6 games he has played with Dallas.
We have to resign Amari, DeMarcus, Jaylon Smith and Dak this offseason. Ouch.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Watching the highlights, this might sound crazy, since we've all kinda felt Looney has been ok, but I think if I have to choose, I'd rather Frederick back than Martin.

I think that's a huge part of our struggles. Frederick was the glue, and he made all the calls. Looney's ok, but he's just not the same.

Sua-Filo continues to struggle and I'm not sure why Connor Williams didn't get his job back, cause I thought he was better than Sua Filo in the snaps he played for Martin tonight, but looks like both will be playing now.

D

Deuce

Assuming Garrett is in fact gonna keep his job, which is reasonable on some fronts (the same reasonableness that would say you can't get rid of Prescott yet either -- so I'm not saying its the right move, just that Jerry will never do it).....

.... I do think you have to take a look at the offense, even if we win a playoff game, and say, something has to change here.

Say we finish 10-6 and win a playoff game before getting blasted by the Rams or Saints. I still think you have to look at replacing Linehan and Moore. Something MUST change there.
Absolutely.

Cooper even confirmed it in his post game interview. “I’ve run a ton of slants since I got here and a lot of them tonight. He knew I was running a slant at the end. I tried to sell the fade, but he didn’t bite.”

We are so predictable, it’s pathetic.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cooper's 16 game pace since joining Dallas, so far:

106 catches, 1,712 yards, and 16 TDs.

:lol

10 of 13
8 of 8
8 of 9

That's a pretty insane completion percentage to a WR. Dak could barely complete 50% of his passes to Dez. I guess it wasn't really Dak holding back Dez.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watching the highlights, this might sound crazy, since we've all kinda felt Looney has been ok, but I think if I have to choose, I'd rather Frederick back than Martin.

I think that's a huge part of our struggles. Frederick was the glue, and he made all the calls. Looney's ok, but he's just not the same.

Sua-Filo continues to struggle and I'm not sure why Connor Williams didn't get his job back, cause I thought he was better than Sua Filo in the snaps he played for Martin tonight, but looks like both will be playing now.
Looney's snaps were really bad today. More then a few barely made it off the ground. I guess on a positive note he hasn't airmailed any.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Well on the year Cooper has 922 yards so I'd say it's downright likely.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't think I'm getting ahead of myself with this...would you rather play SEA or MIN in Wild-Card round?

As of now, Seahawks are #5 and Vikings #6.

If you want to play Vikings, actually this Rams vs Bears game means something to us.
I want to play the Bears I think.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have to resign Amari, DeMarcus, Jaylon Smith and Dak this offseason. Ouch.
Luckily we are projected to have over 50 mil in cap space. Jaylon should still be a couple seasons away from a long term deal. I think his rookie season tolled didn't it? Meaning he has two more seasons after this one before he is eligible for free agency. Actually the only one of those guys who is a free agent after this season is Demarcus.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well on the year Cooper has 922 yards so I'd say it's downright likely.
Oh shit, I was looking at the numbers before this game. Forgot ESPN doesn't add them in right away. I think he is legit having a probowl season.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yes, Bears would be preferable. But schedule/standings favor Bears at this point to win division.
Not if they lose tonight.

They would be 8-5 and they play the Vikings in the season finale.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Shit, in all honesty it’s been a fun year. We swept the Eagles and most likely ended any playoff hopes they had, Washington is a damn dumpster fire, and Cooper looks like the Devil gave Jones a free pass.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't look now but Dak now has a higher completion percentage than his rookie year. I give all the credit to Cooper too.

Top Bottom