Week 14 Game Day Chatter | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12-09-2018

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dak threw for 455 yards today. Yes, he had bumps, but GTFO with this benching him bullshit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Screw that. He had the concentration to reel in a Prescott special and ended up winning the game.
Wasn't a bad pass at all. Like I said, Douglas held the shit out of Cooper before the ball got there.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Outside of the Dak special INTs, I even have to give that glorified backup credit. He doesn't do it without Cooper but 42/54 for 455 yards is nothing to sneeze at.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Holy fucking shitballs. I'm going to have a heart attack now. Between the Sooners and the Cowboys, I may not make it to January.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Dak's passing totals are really good today. Over 450 yards passing with 3 TDs and a high completion percentage.

The problem is he easily left at least another 100 passing yards and 2 TDs on the field and had 3 turnovers.

He can be really good and really bad in the same game. You can't win championships when the QB's play is that wildly inconsistent.

I guess I'm trying to say he's not nearly as bad as we make him out to be but obviously the Cowboys need to find someone who can do better at the position.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'll take the win especially against a hated rival like Philly.

This all but seals the division.

But if there is one negative from all of this it's that it should be viewed as a glaring example of why Dak Prescott isn't the guy, but instead they won't look at everything he did to make that game a whole lot closer than it should have been, and instead they will look at the few plays he did make as proof that he's the quarterback of the future.

It's ok to enjoy this win for now, but locking up Dak a long-term contract is going to damn this team for years to come.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So after the early games I have a 4 point lead in my money league with Cohen left but my opponent still has Gurley :budd

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Daks turnovers were still bad. But boy did he recover.
That's one of his biggest strengths. I've pointed it out several times today.

No matter how poorly he's playing, he typically will pull it together in the 4th qtr and will put the Cowboys in position to win the game.

If not for Looney's bad snap I don't think the game even goes into OT.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'll take the win especially against a hated rival like Philly.

This all but seals the division.

But if there is one negative from all of this it's that it should be viewed as a glaring example of why Dak Prescott isn't the guy, but instead they won't look at everything he did to make that game a whole lot closer than it should have been, and instead they will look at the few place he did make as proof that he's the quarterback of the future.

It's ok to enjoy this win for now, but locking up DakDak a long-term contract is going to damn this team for years to come.
You'll get no argument from me, he's basically fool's gold and he had a lot of help chalking this one up as a W.

But yeah, I'll enjoy this W and eventually head to FB to gloat a bit with some Iggle fan friends and family back east in NJ and PA. Not a bad thing.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Can't wait for Scooter's take on this one. :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's one of his biggest strengths. I've pointed it out several times today.

No matter how poorly he's playing, he typically will pull it together in the 4th qtr and will put the Cowboys in position to win the game.

If not for Looney's bad snap I don't think the game even goes into OT.
He had like 300 yards to start the 4th quarter. He didn’t do all the damage in the 4th.

data

Forbes #1
WHAT?!? The Steelers lost?

How can this day get any better?

Top Bottom