Week 14 Game Day Chatter | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12-09-2018

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Why the hell did it take him so long to step up?

My goodness this guy has the pocket awareness of someone who is blind and deaf.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Anyone still want to prop up Dak. He is a game killer.

kidd

DCC 4Life
If DAk were cut tomorrow, Christmas would come early for me.

No hyperbole.

Like I said a few weeks ago. This is the same team every year that Garrett has been coach. A little mini win streak and everyone thinks they are back and they start having games like this again and miss the playoffs or make it only to lose. Every. Freaking. Year.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The defense is gonna have to score the TD.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
No exaggeration.... There isn't another quarterback in the entire NFL who is worse at misfiring at wide ass open receivers than Dak Prescott.

I don't know why there are still some of you who actually think this guy is a franchise type quarterback.

He's not....and the Cowboys need to be looking for one instead of wasting the prime years of a lot of these young talented players.
I hope all that extension talk was typical Jerry lip service.

There is absolutely no way in hell anyone can watch film of Dak and say to themselves, "Yep, that guy's worth $100M. I'm hitching my wagon to that train".

kidd

DCC 4Life
Like I said a few weeks ago. This is the same team every year that Garrett has been coach. A little mini win streak and everyone thinks they are back and they start having games like this again and miss the playoffs or make it only to lose. Every. Freaking. Year.
Garrett gets a pass here! He doesn't coach ints & fumbles by the retard QB!

Top Bottom