Week 14 Game Day Chatter | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12-09-2018

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I may have to just pour some beer down the drain. I picked up a 6 pack of Sam Adams cream stout and the stuff tastes like I'm drinking a burnt wooden barrel. I'm usually good with dark stouts but this one just isn't doing it for me.

I'm going to try to power through the first bottle to see if it grows on me but the first few swigs weren't very promising.

Luckily I have some of my regulars on standby in the fridge.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And I apologize if I have been snarky and bitchy. I really do appreciate the work you and Unk have been putting in.
I have learned more about the vBulletin software in the last few days than I thought was even possible. I found another forum that has been very helpful. The rest of it was just experiment > revert > experiment > revert > experiment > leave it. It doesn't help that for some reason some of the things I have changed have changed back and I have had to hunt down the option and change it again. With the site being as slow as it has been, needless to say, it has been more than a little frustrating. Thanks to everyone for being patient.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Josh Allen is looking pretty good on this 2 minute drive.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Weak ass roughing the passer penalty called against the Jets.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I may have to just pour some beer down the drain. I picked up a 6 pack of Sam Adams cream stout and the stuff tastes like I'm drinking a burnt wooden barrel. I'm usually good with dark stouts but this one just isn't doing it for me.

I'm going to try to power through the first bottle to see if it grows on me but the first few swigs weren't very promising.

Never experiment with new beers on game day. The gods will not be happy with this tomfoolery.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I experimented today with Duvel. Pretty pleased.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Taco Charlton.

Whotta effin' loser.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Beer update: After letting the cream stout breath for approx. 10 minutes it's actually not bad. It's just a little rough to handle immediately out of the bottle.

Crisis averted.

Top Bottom