Week 14 Game Day Chatter | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12-09-2018

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That would depend on the different QB.

Rush? Maybe.

Someone a little more consistent like an Alex Smith? Well that's another conversation.

I don't need stats to tell me that Dak was the main reason that game was as close as it was.
You guys would bitch like no other with Alex Smith. He makes Dak look like Patrick Mahomes.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You guys would bitch like no other with Alex Smith. He makes Dak look like Patrick Mahomes.
And that was Smith with qb whisperer Andy Reid coaching, him here with Moore, Linehan, & Garrett would be dreadful

data

Forbes #1
Finally watched Scooter video. 4:00 - 5:00

I’d like to relive that every day of my life. :towel

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Didn't Mark Rypien win a Super Bowl? He was MVP as a matter of fact. I'll take that.

We use stats as it's the easiest thing to compare QBs. Supporting cast is a huge component that stats ignore but what can you do?

Here's a stat that is ultimately the most important, Dak is 30-15 (16 if you include playoffs) as a starter. That is remarkable.

Right now I believe in this team because of Zeke, Amari, and of course the defense. When we have both Tyron and Zach on the OL, it’s immediately better than most others in the NFL.

All Dak has to do: Don’t fucking turn the ball over.

A real QB destroys other teams with that level of talent around him.

With Dak we’re fighting to win games against either average teams or a great team in New Orleans where our defense played the game of their young lives.

Like you, I believe in Dak.

BECAUSE I FUCKING HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE

Sorry to be so blunt. Do I hope he wins a Super Bowl l8ke Rypien did? Of course I do.

Win, Dak, win.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Right now I believe in this team because of Zeke, Amari, and of course the defense. When we have both Tyron and Zach on the OL, it’s immediately better than most others in the NFL.

All Dak has to do: Don’t fucking turn the ball over.

A real QB destroys other teams with that level of talent around him.

With Dak we’re fighting to win games against either average teams or a great team in New Orleans where our defense played the game of their young lives.

Like you, I believe in Dak.

BECAUSE I FUCKING HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE

Sorry to be so blunt. Do I hope he wins a Super Bowl l8ke Rypien did? Of course I do.

Win, Dak, win.
100% endorse this post.

You should do this more regularly, and I am serious about that.

Top Bottom