LOL @ the Redskins

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Redskins are going to be a dumpster fire if they lose Williams. Not necessarily because they'll go 3-13 or anything like that, they should be able to get to 6ish wins with their strong front 7 and conservative playstyle, but losing your best OL, and your LT at that, when you're likely going to be playing a very inexperienced rookie with a lack of mobility/pocket presence is...not great.
They are done if they lose him. They don't have a decent backup tackle to take his place after they let Ty Nsehke in free agency. He has bailed them out several times over the years.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Redskins are going to be a dumpster fire if they lose Williams. Not necessarily because they'll go 3-13 or anything like that, they should be able to get to 6ish wins with their strong front 7 and conservative playstyle, but losing your best OL, and your LT at that, when you're likely going to be playing a very inexperienced rookie with a lack of mobility/pocket presence is...not great.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if they are a complete dumpster fire. Their QB situation is either going to be a rookie or Keenum who isn't very good. Wouldn't surprise me if they are a 3 or 4 win team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I actually wouldn't be surprised if they are a complete dumpster fire. Their QB situation is either going to be a rookie or Keenum who isn't very good. Wouldn't surprise me if they are a 3 or 4 win team.
They are very fragile right now, they have some serious morale issues. Williams is just but one guy that has issues with the organization and they have had a lot of turnover. They dumped Mason Foster and that was just more bad optics.

I can see the whole thing blow up if they have early struggles. I don't think it will be what we have seen in years past where they somehow avoid going belly up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Paves the way for Art’s promotion to Director of Scouting and Da Mayor to Head of Public Relations
I think Art is dead. Seems to have joined Bob Roberts in the afterlife.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Hopefully Trent Williams holds out one more week.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Unless Williams shows up in the next 48 hours there's no chance he plays. He may even already be past the point of no return as far as our game goes considering he's been away from the team for months and hasn't practiced.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unless Williams shows up in the next 48 hours there's no chance he plays. He may even already be past the point of no return as far as our game goes considering he's been away from the team for months and hasn't practiced.
Wednesday is the first day of practice for the week. If he isn't back by then I can't imagine he plays.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Man, ES has become a solemn place since I last visited. Even the most diehard fans are calling out how the stadium is overrun with opposing fans and the TV viewing share rating is among the worst in the NFL. In other words, they know the Redskins are shit.

:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Man, ES has become a solemn place since I last visited. Even the most diehard fans are calling out how the stadium is overrun with opposing fans and the TV viewing share rating is among the worst in the NFL. In other words, they know the Redskins are shit.

:lol
That Stadium was more a Cowboys home game than a Redskins home game. Not that it would have mattered.

Top Bottom