LOL @ the Redskins

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22892427/watch-a-redskins-fan-gets-ultraupset-after-preseason-practice

WATCH: A Redskins fan gets ultra-upset after preseason practice
By Josh Katzowitz | NFL WriterJuly 25, 2013 9:20 pm ET

If you want to be annoyed by somebody who appears to be a Redskins fan, do not (I repeat, DO NOT) click on the video below.

But if you're a masochist or you just enjoy fans complaining about their first-world problems or you like to see multiple saliva lines stretched across the mouth of somebody who's hurt that SHE DIDN'T GET AN AUTOGRAPH, by all means, press play.

Ten bucks says you can't get through the whole ordeal, via recordsANDradio, without wanting to punch yourself in the face.

Oh, and if you go to Redskins training camp, be aware that, just like 99.9 percent of the days in your life, you might not end the experience with an autograph from an NFL player.

You, dear reader, have been warned!

---------------

People this fucking idiotic should be shot in the face. Immediately.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
People this fucking idiotic should be shot in the face. Immediately.
:lol:lol

What a fricking loser.

"I've been a Redskins fan all my life and no one came over to where I was standing"

Yea, like the players stand around at the end of a shitty practice and look out into the crowd and wonder "Hmmmm, I wonder which ones here have been fans forever and took the day off work?"

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Holy shit. That can't be real, can it?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Excuse me for being vicious but I want to jam a shotgun up her twat and pull the trigger.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
She will probably end up with a boatload of autographed Redskins' swag and watch a game in the owner's box.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 11m
NFL announced Redskins DE Jarvis Jenkins suspended 4 games for PEDS.

-------------

With Kerrigan out for a while...:lol @ the Redskins.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jarvis Jenkins suspended four games, leaving Jenkins “shocked and confused”

Posted by Mike Florio on July 26, 2013, 4:17 PM EDT

The NFL has announced that Redskins defensive end Jarvis Jenkins has been suspended four games for violating the league’s policy regarding performance-enhancing substances.

He’ll be permitted to participate in training camp and the preseason. He’ll then be gone until Monday, September 30.

The Redskins have released a statement from Jenkins in which he attempts to undermine the notion that he cheated.

“When I learned that I tested positive for a substance that is banned under the NFL policy, I was shocked and confused,” Jenkins said. “It’s an obscure substance that I’ve never even heard of, and I still don’t know how it got into my body. My only guess is that it came from one of the supplements I was taking around the time of the test, even though none of them listed anything banned.”

Players are responsible for whatever is in their bodies, so it doesn’t matter. The league has an approved list of supplements that do not contain banned substances. If a guy goes off that list, he does so at his own risk.

And nothing he says — whether it’s “I’m shocked and confused” or “I had a prescription” or “the supplement was spiked” or “my dog ate my homework then peed in my sample cup” or anything aimed at making him look like something other than a cheater — changes the fact that, whether he knew it or not, he was indeed cheating.

We just wish one of the players who is caught cheating would simply admit to it, instead of trying to downplay it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We just wish one of the players who is caught cheating would simply admit to it, instead of trying to downplay it.
I said the same thing while listening to Von Miller yesterday.

He has to know that know one believes his story; especially since the announcement of his impending suspension came on the heels of the Ryan Braun news.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
It's clearly fake.
Young Cowboys Supporters Create Clever Response To Crying Redskins Fan's Meltdown

In case you missed it, last week a crestfallen Redskins fans posted a teary video to YouTube after she failed to score an autograph at Washington's first day of training camp.

The video was so outrageous that many wondered if it was actually real.

We now have confirmation: It was real, and it was spectacular.

The woman, named Kimberly Lewis, told Richmond's NBC affiliate that she is four months pregnant, so her excessive emotionality may be due to her hormones.

While that's very understandable, it is too late for Lewis to retract her over-the-top clip. The video currently has more than a quarter of a million views on YouTube and has made her somewhat of an Internet celebrity.

And as you can imagine, it's not hard for people to have some fun with Lewis' video. Take these young Cowboys fans, for instance. In a recently uploaded video entitled "Cowboys response to redskins training camp fail," three boys are wearing Dallas gear and sitting at a table with some signed memorabilia. They are wiping their eyes with napkins and are pretending to hold back tears.

"We just spent two and a half hours at the Dallas Cowboys training camp," the first boy says, "and we only got everything."

The line is a clear jab at Lewis, who says she spent all day at Redskins camp and came away empty-handed.

"And we got these VIP passes," chimes in another boy while pretending to hold back tears, "We only got to stand by the players, not on the field."

Boo hoo.

You've got to hand it to these boys (and their parents, probably): This is a funny video and a cute response to Lewis' overreaction. We're not sure what it is about the Cowboys-Redskins rivalry, but fans of these teams have produced some excellent, biting videos of late.

Link to the page with the story and video (can't find just the clip): http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/clip-board/201307/cowboys-fans-create-clever-response-crying-redskins-fans-meltdown

Link to the story about the woman: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2013/07/29/redskins-fan-explains-her-autograph-meltdown/

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
:lol ...but there's still more space!

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I assume that was Jerry holding the camera and those were his grandkids. Either that or this was filmed by some AT&T execs.

Top Bottom