LOL @ the Redskins

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can't believe we failed to start a new one at this incarnation.

Let's hear some more about whotta swell guy RGIII is.

RG3 TEXTING SIDE PIECE MEREDITH BARBER ON HIS WEDDING DAY?
By JOE KINSEY July 14, 2013
http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/07/14...s-wedding-day/

We received a message Friday via the BC hotline from Brandon K. that just happened to notice something fishy going on the day of RGIII’s July 6 wedding. Was RG3 texting a side piece on the day of his wedding? From what we see, it sure looks like it.

Brandon explained:

So I was looking through RGIII’s twitter feed the night of his wedding. I followed his RTs to a groomsman of his, William Mallow. Going through his twitter feed I found a girl he RT that said she missed him. She looked hot so I looked at her feed. (@Mere__) THat night one of her friends tweeted “RGIII getting married today. Will @Mere__ crash the wedding?” She responds immediately with “I could show Becky this though” and its a picture of her text messages with a guy name RgIII in her phone. The text show a black guy lifting up his shirt showing a six pack and trying to get her to respond. This is 1am July 6th (day of wedding) and then finally gives up after no response from her.
@Mere__ is Meredith Barber, a VCU student and Redskins fan. The phone screencap of texts that Brandon refers to was eventually deleted by Barber, but not before our tipster took his own screencaps.

The tweet thread in question is still live, minus the texts.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As an aside, props to Griffin for tapping that ass.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He is just heinous looking
That's the power of money. The funny thing is it doesn't go both ways.

You see fine ass dime pieces hook up with Freddy Krueger looking dudes all the time, all because they're rich.

But rarely do you see good looking dudes hook up with chicks like Honey Boo Boo's mom; no matter how much money is involved.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I always hated having a LOL @ the Redskins thread as we have no reason to laugh at any teams right now.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's what these idiots get for getting married so young for no particular reason whatsoever. Who in their right mind gets married at 23 when they are in the position that Griffin is in?

And then he's dumb enough to text pics of himself on top of that?

Cujo

DCC 4Life
That's what these idiots get for getting married so young for no particular reason whatsoever. Who in their right mind gets married at 23 when they are in the position that Griffin is in?

Yeah, he's stepping off that pussy train way too early if you ask me.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

He's just giving away money in the eventual divorce.

D

Deuce

Monk, Green: Mull name changeUpdated: July 23, 2013, 12:03 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Washington Redskins Hall of Famers Art Monk and Darrell Green say the team should consider changing the team's nickname because it is offensive to many Native Americans.

Owner Daniel Snyder has said he will never change the team's nickname, but Monk and Green told WTOP Radio in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday that the topic isn't one that should be so easily dismissed.

"[If] Native Americans feel like Redskins or the Chiefs or [another] name is offensive to them, then who are we to say to them 'No, it's not?'" Monk told the radio station.

Monk, who was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2008 and is the Redskins' all-time leader in receptions (888) and yards receiving (12,026), added that a name change should be "seriously considered."

Green, a former cornerback who was also inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2008 and is the Redskins' franchise leader in interceptions (54), agreed that a name change should be under consideration.

"It deserves and warrants conversation because somebody is saying, 'Hey, this offends me,'" Green told the radio station.

In May, 10 members of Congress sent a letter to the Redskins, the NFL and its other 31 teams, calling for a name change.

Commissioner Roger Goodell, however, defended the team's nickname in a letter to the members of Congress, writing that the Redskins name "is a unifying force that stands for strength, courage, pride and respect."

The nickname is the subject of a long-running legal challenge from a group seeking to have the team lose its trademark protection.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Except Native Americans aren't saying that it's offensive. Only a very small, idiotic percentage of them are.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17m
Washington WR Pierre Garçon commented to reporters that he thought “the Redskins’ offense could be the best ever in the NFL”. Thoughts?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17m
Washington WR Pierre Garçon commented to reporters that he thought “the Redskins’ offense could be the best ever in the NFL”. Thoughts?
Check his pockets for dope.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
'92 Dallas Cowboys

or

'07 New England Patriots

Top Bottom