LOL @ the Redskins

data

Forbes #1
Assuming Haskins never plays pro ball again, he made $10.1M, mostly from $8.5M signing bonus.

He lives another 50 years, that’s approximately pre-tax $200k-per-year, excluding any interest or investment gains. Don’t fuck it up.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Assuming Haskins never plays pro ball again, he made $10.1M, mostly from $8.5M signing bonus.

He lives another 50 years, that’s approximately pre-tax $200k-per-year, excluding any interest or investment gains. Don’t fuck it up.

I mean, the guy couldn't stay out of the strip club during COVID, you think he'd be able to make 10 million last his whole life?

Nope.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
he's woefully immature and Ron Rivera didn't draft him. nuff said. some team will give him another chance because of his big arm.

data

Forbes #1
I mean, the guy couldn't stay out of the strip club during COVID, you think he'd be able to make 10 million last his whole life?

Nope.
Say he’s got $5M in the bank, post-tax and strip joints. Right now he’s got $5M.

Just leaving it in a high yield savings account he could earn $150k pre-tax a year, every year. Doing nothing.

Just live off the interest, man. Move to Asia where it’s 8-for-1 stripper land.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I could live extremely comfortable on the interest of 10 mill alone, and leave my kids a very nice inheritance.

data

Forbes #1
I could live extremely comfortable on the interest of 10 mill alone, and leave my kids a very nice inheritance.
Im assuming he paid ~$4M to the govt and already spent $1M.

You’d only be able to live very comfortably on the interest of $5M and leave your kids a quite nice inheritance.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Say he’s got $5M in the bank, post-tax and strip joints. Right now he’s got $5M.

Just leaving it in a high yield savings account he could earn $150k pre-tax a year, every year. Doing nothing.

Just live off the interest, man. Move to Asia where it’s 8-for-1 stripper land.
I realize that, I'm saying there's no chance he has the discipline to do something like that.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'm pissed, because he truly sucks and I could have done with another few years of entertaining meltdowns and bad play.

Would Jerry have cut a first round pick QB within two years? Nope, so I'm really jealous of the leadership Rivera seems to have brought.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Im assuming he paid ~$4M to the govt and already spent $1M.

You’d only be able to live very comfortably on the interest of $5M and leave your kids a quite nice inheritance.
Haskins doesn’t strike me as the long term financial planning type.

I’d put the over/under on $100k+ cars at 3, he probably lives in a furnished million dollar mansion.

I’d be shocked if he has a substantial amount of money left that covers all of his outstanding obligations.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"Yeah we make a lot, but we spend a lot too."

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm pissed, because he truly sucks and I could have done with another few years of entertaining meltdowns and bad play.

Would Jerry have cut a first round pick QB within two years? Nope, so I'm really jealous of the leadership Rivera seems to have brought.
We don't take first round QBs...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We'll never know if we would have taken him or not.

It was supposed to be a slam dunk guarantee that we'd take Johnny Manziel, too.
Umm it was widely reported we tried to trade up for Lynch

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wonder how hot Jerruh’s seat would be if he did outbid the Broncos and then Paxton proceeded to bust hardcore here.
he'd just go look in the mirror and say he will do better

Top Bottom