LOL @ the Redskins

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Ticket saying they're being called the "Washington Football Team"... but looking at Schefter's twitter, that's just temporary until they get the real name established.

Maybe the guy who trademarked all the likely names is being more difficult than he claimed he'd be?

This is technically in error because DC isn’t part of the sign. That’s the designation the distinguishes the location of the team.

R

Rodwellian89

Couldn't they just ask the fans to vote?

After this season it should be named Chase Young's Washington Football Team after he destroys everyone who comes to town.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Couldn't they just ask the fans to vote?

After this season it should be named Chase Young's Washington Football Team after he destroys everyone who comes to town.
Welcome to the board. Grab an avatar, sit back and post more, seriously.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
The A-10 Warthog is a low-altitude close air support aircraft. Mainly used to strafe ground troops and take out light armored vehicles, along with bombing bunkers. It is capable of shooting depleted uranium armor piercing and incendiary rounds and dropping larger bombs to take out tank formations.

It's the best friend of American ground troops. Straight up destroys anything in it's path. It's a slow moving plane, but has one of the strongest short range offensive capabilities of any of our aircraft.
My favorite military aircraft, right behind the Apache Longbow.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Guice released!!!

:lol

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Fuck. Snyder will be forced to sell while we're stuck with Jerry. :mad:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah, honestly I hate to side with Snyder but this kind of sounds like bullshit.

Top Bottom