Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ The Redskins

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Eh, the female head of the squad disputes the account.

    I wouldn't be shocked if this is a hit piece because of anti-Redskins sentiment.

    If the story is that the team marketed them as sexual objects to sell something, well.... no shit.
    It made the national news. Not that that makes it more of a legit story.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

    Comment


    • Didnt Jerry have cage dancers in the stadium or was that nixed?
      #Fire Garrett

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rev View Post
        Didnt Jerry have cage dancers in the stadium or was that nixed?
        He should have made them take their tops off like the Redskins...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          He should have made them take their tops off like the Redskins...
          They have a strict morality clause in their contracts.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by P_T View Post
            They have a strict morality clause in their contracts.
            Who? Cage Dancers or cheerleaders?
            #Fire Garrett

            Comment


            • Why is this coming out now?

              Aren’t we past the #metoo bs?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by midswat View Post
                Why is this coming out now?

                Aren’t we past the #metoo bs?
                Past? It never left.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rev View Post
                  Who? Cage Dancers or cheerleaders?
                  The cheerleaders... I read it wrong.

                  Comment


                  • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                      If I were them I'd draft a QB. Alex Smith isn't the long term answer anyway. Sucks for the guy that he is just a care taker for young QBs these days but Alex Smith is what he is.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

                        If I were them I'd draft a QB. Alex Smith isn't the long term answer anyway. Sucks for the guy that he is just a care taker for young QBs these days but Alex Smith is what he is.
                        What did they give up for him?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by P_T View Post

                          What did they give up for him?
                          They gave up Kendall Fuller and a 3rd.
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            I don't feel sorry for the Redskins, but I do feel for Alex Smith. That leg of his looks like he may never play again.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                              Iíll be happy to trade Quincy to them.
                              No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

                                They gave up Kendall Fuller and a 3rd.
                                what they gave up was minimal. Where they are in huge trouble is the cap implications.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X