LOL @ the Redskins

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's pretty seedy, but not even close to the level of other owners being so angry with Snyder they could force him to sell.

Last edited:

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
That's pretty seedy, but not to the level of other owners being so angry with Snyder they could force him to sell.
Oh I disagree.

Jerry Richardson was just pushed out, Snyder will be next. This thing looks to be huge, and rampant throughout the entire organization.

Remember when people joked about how Bruce Allen kept his job for so long?

And how he must have incriminating evidence on Snyder?

Well guess what?

Apparently it wasn't a joke.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oh I disagree.

Jerry Richardson was just pushed out, Snyder will be next. This thing looks to be huge, and rampant throughout the entire organization.
I meant the part about Bibbs sleeping with some Gruden side chick. Should've quoted.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I meant the part about Bibbs sleeping with some Gruden side chick. Should've quoted.
Amazing if it's ultimately connected to the Alex Smith injury, however you slice it. That guy almost died and will probably never play again. And the team was screwed as a result.

If it turns out that it was ultimately due to a coach trying to get some tail and eliminating the competition?

Wow.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Yeah, there's no way this doesn't involve sex. You don't hire a million lawyers to investigate vending machine thefts.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I live close to DC. They have no young fans whatsoever. If you're 30 or under, you have no memories of championship level teams. Their stadium sucks and it's a pain to get to. Don't ask me where the next generation of season ticket buyers is coming from.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I live close to DC. They have no young fans whatsoever. If you're 30 or under, you have no memories of championship level teams. Their stadium sucks and it's a pain to get to. Don't ask me where the next generation of season ticket buyers is coming from.
Nowhere with this owner.

Only after he's kicked out and the new team name and logo show up, can they even think of rebuilding a decimated fanbase.

Top Bottom