LOL @ the Redskins

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
This the guy that fucktard Jones should have went and got, especially since the Jones' are supposedly close to the guy's dad.
IMO... it's not so much him as it is that their defense (which has had A LOT of resources poured into it) is finally healthy. Oh, and having (what would become) the second best TE in the league fall into their laps didn't hurt either.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The Browns' season is headed down the tubes and they think they are going to just hold out for more? Pretty soon that window is closed and Washington is stuck with him. He's not going to report no matter how much they wish he does. And even if he does, that has zero impact on their doomed season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This the guy that fucktard Jones should have went and got, especially since the Jones' are supposedly close to the guy's dad.
Why so? He apparently hasn’t been beneficial to the success of the Redskins. They are about as low as they ever have been.

Rev

Staff member
Why so? He apparently hasn’t been beneficial to the success of the Redskins. They are about as low as they ever have been.

Hes been beneficial to the 49ers.

Rev

Staff member
Maybe so but the 49ers are doing better now than the have in a while and he isn’t there now. .?....
You do know Kyle Shanahan is coaching the 49ers now and has nothing to do with the Redskins?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You do know Kyle Shanahan is coaching the 49ers now and has nothing to do with the Redskins?
No I wasn’t. I thought he was still there and apparently misspoke. I don’t stay on top pf all the league so chalk it up to a brain fart. That’ the reason I put a question mark at the end of my statement.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom