LOL @ the Redskins

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:lol:lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
After last night's win, certainly there has to be some good posts on that board to make fun of.

Get to it, boys.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Burgold

Ring of Fame

Members
13,054 posts

Posted Today, 06:44 AM

I have to wonder if the refs got a call at halftime. They called the game a bit differently 2nd half than first. Goodell was in the audience and I wonder if he thought the screw job was just a bit too obvious. Ironically, the refs gave the game probably a 17 point swing just on special teams. The punt that hit the Cowboy player was ours. Passive my arse, they were both engaging each other actively and let's remember the call that went against us a few years ago. Both long returns had really obvious blocks in the back. The first one especially keyed the return.

Second half seemed to be called better or at least more equally. First half, the refs did everything in their power to hand the game to the Cowboys and then they rubber stamped their victory with the Costas... The Redskins are evil commentary.

:dunce

UncleMilti

Staff member
No New Threads
4,066 posts

Posted Today, 07:08 AM

I am trying to be calm and not post what I really feel right now. The truth of the matter is we were playing against an AVERAGE team that didn't have their best pass rusher for 3 quarters, had scrubs on their DL, lost their RB very early so they were totally one dimensional and we still managed to get blown out. Let that sink in for a while.

Special teams? Sure they are special. Specially retarded. The special team coach should never have gotten on the plane let along still have a job today.

RGIII, he looked like a guy that couldn't hit the side of a barn beyond 20 yards down field. Sugar coated all you want, blame it on what you want, he looks like a rookie out there, horrible pocket presents, locks on to a receiver and I think that is part of the problem with the D closing in on the primary receiver because they read him like a world class novel. If you don't believe me, just look at the play which he actually completed for a first to Hank on the outside when right in front of him Reed was so wide open he probably could have gotten 30 yards just by turning a walking down the field. Lets face facts RGIII has not looked like a QB since that first injury with the Ravens.

Kyle, he called a terrible game, personally I would have gone stretch run after stretch run with a DL that was again a bunch of scrubs.

Face it people we are 1-4 with the easiest by far part of our schedule. Also face facts about RGIII he is an average QB at best when he can't run the ball and this year they best we can hope for is for him to learn. You guys understand he has faced so far some of the worse Defenses in the League?

Personally I am done caring, I will just watch our so called football team without being emotional invested until someone in that organization understands its not about making RGIII feel good but playing the best players we have available in each position.

:towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Nevermind the fact that you can blatantly see the redskin pushing BW back into the ball from the side move.

UncleMilti

Staff member
This has been an extremely sad weekend for me all around.

1. A co-worker passed away suddenly, my buddy Rocky, my lab mix went to the big fire hydrant in the sky, and the Redskins lose. For me, it couldn't get much worse.

Now, I could vent my anger on the performance my beloved team gave last night, but it doesn't take away the sadness of all aspects of my weekend.

Right now, Danny Smith is probably smiling and laughing at the haters who wanted him gone. ST effort last night was pathetic to say the least. It doesn't help when the refs are selectively throwing flags, but the Cowboys were running through a group of Redskin players who looked lost and out of position. Oh, and a big shout out to the coach drawing the flag [ not that it mattered ], I bet you feel 3 feet tall right now.

The defense played better than I expected, but Haslett should still be gone after this season. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Danny stepped in and told Mike to go back to the 4-3, being this experiment with the 3-4 has been an utter failure in progress. To see a zero blitz and CBs playing 12 yds off the LOS on a 3rd & 7 almost made me yell at the tv, but being my overall mood was sad due to previous events, I just sat there dumbfounded.

RGIII looked better, but to have 2 weeks to prepare for Dallas, and to see how inept the playcalling was at times, clock mismanagement, and receivers getting no separation, told me this team was/IS still living off of last year's performance. Seeing some of the formations and what they accomplished gives me the idea that Kyle is lost in translation, a 'mad scientist' with a pen and paper, creating more problems than answers.

Just as the loyalty and love of my dog, I have an equal amount of love and loyalty to the Redskins organization, so as I head outside to lay my dog to rest, I will say a prayer for him and the Redskins, hoping better times are ahead for both...

SIC

:laff

data

Forbes #1
Well, at least the Redskins will have a Top 10 first round pick in 2014...

...wait...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:towel

I love to read those fans' posts of misery.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Good news is we get 18 mill in cap space back, will have our first round draft pic back, and possibly get another for cousins.....

Skins do not have a first rd pick next year, the Rams have it and are loving every Skin's loss which makes it higher

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Get another 1st round pick for Cousins?

lawl
There's just as much likelihood that we'd get a first for Miles Austin as the Skins would get a 1st for Kirk Cousins. They might be able to pull a 2nd or a 3rd, but not a 1st.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Could Washington Redskins become Washington Bravehearts?

In recent weeks Redskins owner Dan Snyder has seemed to warm up to the idea of changing the Redskins name. So the report that a wealthy neighbor of his applied for a patent to lock down the name Washington Bravehearts is more than a little spicy.

According to TMZ, Aris Mardirossian, "a wealthy patent investor" who lives "a few doors down" from Dan Snyder, registered the name "WASHINGTON BRAVEHEARTS" on Oct. 17.

CBSSports.com has also learned Mardirossian registered the domain WashingtonBravehearts.com on October 18.

The patent license, per TMZ, is for "entertainment in the nature of football games."

TMZ also obtained the LLC filings (.PDF) for Washington Brave Hearts, LLC.

First impressions of this: What a potentially awesome move. Bravehearts is a sick name and -- unless I'm totally insensitive -- not offensive. It maintains much of the same sense of the name Redskins, but gets rid of the whole, pesky, we're-offending-an-entire-culture thing.

Remember that Snyder recently hired a PR dude who specializes in crisis management. He knows the lay of the land.

Will you remember where you were when TMZ broke the story of the Redskins changing their name to Bravehearts? Probably not. Maybe this is all smoke and no fire but what a freaking world we live in.

---------

Washington Bravehearts is a sick name? Really?

:picard

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Why does that article keep saying patent. It's a trademark, fuckwits.

D

Deuce

So is this going to be a way to keep with the Indian theme or is Wlliam Wallace their new mascot?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stupid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Scottish people should be offended.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Scottish people should be offended.
I think it's funny how people say the Redskins name is offensive and racist. And if they DO choose the name Bravehearts, people will associate that with Mel Gibson. And can still say they are offensive and racist. :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think it's funny how people say the Redskins name is offensive and racist. And if they DO choose the name Bravehearts, people will associate that with Mel Gibson. And can still say they are offensive and racist. :lol
Mel Gibson is white. It can't be racist.

Top Bottom