Mike McCarthy Fired

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just heard it on the Red Zone.

That is pretty brutal.

Don't even let the fat bitch have a post game presser and stand tall before the man Monday morning.

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
JFC McCarthy said this in his post game presser

“I mean, I’ve never been in this spot,” McCarthy said. “I’m not going to act like I know what the hell I’m going to do tomorrow when they get in here. So, we’re going to do what we always do, we’re going to represent the Packers the right way, I know that. Other than that, we’ll focus on what’s in front of us.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/02/mike-mccarthy-ive-never-been-in-this-spot/

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Wait, you guys want McCarthy after seeing him in Green Bay the past couple years? Interesting....

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Wait, you guys want McCarthy after seeing him in Green Bay the past couple years? Interesting....
I would seriously rather stick with Garrett. Some here may call me crazy just because McCarthy has the ring, but that is a lateral move at absolute best, and probably worse.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I would seriously rather stick with Garrett. Some here may call me crazy just because McCarthy has the ring, but that is a lateral move at absolute best, and probably worse.
I agree it wouldn't be a great hire but it's getting Jerry to rip off the bandaid. There's noway he will stick with the next coach for as long as he has Garrett without results if he has to fire his precious.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No.

But how does one guy asking if Jerry is on the phone turn into "you guys want McCarthy"?

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
His past couple seasons haven't been good, but his overall record in GB has been incredible. I think bringing him in would be a big improvement. And Jerry does like to make a splash.
But IMO the best HC candidate would be Richard. Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I love the guy.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
His past couple seasons haven't been good, but his overall record in GB has been incredible. I think bringing him in would be a big improvement. And Jerry does like to make a splash.
But IMO the best HC candidate would be Richard. Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I love the guy.
Not happening. Jones is married to his pet cat.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I love it. I can’t stand Meatball McCarthy or that arrogant fuck Rodgers.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't think McCarthy is any good and I'd never want to see him here...but let's not pretend he isn't multiple playoff wins, including 2 head to head, and a super bowl ahead of garrett.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think McCarthy is any good and I'd never want to see him here...but let's not pretend he isn't multiple playoff wins, including 2 head to head, and a super bowl ahead of garrett.
Yep I agree with this.

Top Bottom