Raiders To Trade Khalil Mack To Bears

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Two first round picks for the Bears and a 20+ mil per year deal? They better really hope they hit on Trubisky or those are going to be top 5 draft picks.
This all falls on Trubisky becoming a franchise QB almost immediately. Whatever deal Chicago struck, they are nowhere close to being just one player away.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This all falls on Trubisky becoming a franchise QB almost immediately. Whatever deal Chicago struck, they are nowhere close to being just one player away.
Yeah if they had a real QB it would be totally different. Nothing from Trubisky has suggested that.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Khalil Mack's first half versus Green Bay: 1 sack, 1 FF, 1 FR, 1 INT, and 1 TD. Oh and he pretty much gifted Roquan Smith his 1st career sack.

Like I said. Great Trade for the Bears.

1bigfan13

Staff member
One of the NFL analysts mentioned that it looked like once they got past the scripted stuff (first 20 plays) Trubisky and the Bears O struggled to make plays on the fly.

Looking back on how the game played out, I have to agree with their assessment. Trubisky looked like a stud those first couple of drives then the Bears O went into hibernation (pun intended) after that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
One of the NFL analysts mentioned that it looked like once they got past the scripted stuff (first 20 plays) Trubisky and the Bears O struggled to make plays on the fly.

Looking back on how the game played out, I have to agree with their assessment. Trubisky looked like a stud those first couple of drives then the Bears O went into hibernation (pun intended) after that.
It's sad that Dallas's offense appears to be the opposite.

1bigfan13

Staff member
It's sad that Dallas's offense appears to be the opposite.
I've said that during the Romo era. It felt like in most games it took 3 or 4 drives for the offense to finally start clicking.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
My opinion hasn't changed about the Mack trade.

Everyone knew he was a great player so him having a great game last night shouldn't change anything.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
you could see Chicago's loss coming for 30 minutes. they have no weapons to speak of and were just trying to hold on. Rodgers went to the hurry up and tired out the d line, Mack included. every time Rodgers threw a pass it was for 10 or 11 yards. that dropped easy INT late in the 4th sealed their fate.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's too easy to pass in the NFL anymore. They wanted more offense, more offense, more offense.

Now any good QB can be down 21 points in the fourth quarter and score in 3 straight drives by going to the hurry up offense. It's just bullshit.

Top Bottom