Hard Knocks - Cleveland Browns

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The first episode aired last night.

Every damn body is talking about Jarvis Landry's speech.

I found the Todd Haley reaction in the coaches meeting room better.

Hue Jackson better watch his ass.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
cynics say he was just playing to the camera. who knows.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
cynics say he was just playing to the camera. who knows.
Maybe. But I can tell you this. Hue Jackson is quite possibly one of the worst personalities I have ever seen as a head coach.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The first episode aired last night.

Every damn body is talking about Jarvis Landry's speech.

Yea ratsalad looked like it was taking all he had to let that go without saying something back :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Same here. If it were a typical scripted reality show you could pretty much guarantee that Haley would be plotting and building alliances behind Hue Jackson's back to seize control of the team.

For the record, I actually agreed with Haley during that little exchange. I understand Hue wanting to make sure guys are healthy for the regular season, but there is a lot to be said for building toughness and a tolerance to play through the minor aches and sprains. They need to separate the weak and entitled from the herd. Plus these guys have only won something 1 game since Hue Jackson has taken over as head coach. They need as many practice reps as they can get.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm watching last night's episode. Hue Jackson surprised me when he was tearing into his team about their lazy practice effort. I didn't think he had that in him.

Last edited:
D

Deuce

I'm watching last night's episode. Hue Jackson surprised me when he tearing into his team about their lazy practice effort. I didn't think he had that in him.
I agree. I tend to hate these shows because you see what HBO wants you to see, but he looked soft as hell week 1. Maybe grieving his mom mellowed him out for a bit.

I will say they camel off very soft on Callaway. Screw up again? Eh, shame on me cause I knew what I drafted. But to not tell me after it happened? F you.

Top Bottom