2018 Injuries Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah there is a yoga instructor basically doing the stretches. I guess if it works who am I to complain. But it's kind of funny to make fun of.
Hell, if them doing ballet (see Herschel Walker) kept them from getting injured I would be all for it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hell, if them doing ballet (see Herschel Walker) kept them from getting injured I would be all for it.
Maybe it'll cut down on hamstring injuries and it seems to have helped Tyron's back so I'm all for it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Another injury for Panthers offensive line
Posted by Darin Gantt on August 7, 2018, 12:45 PM EDT

The Panthers have already lost one All-Pro offensive lineman in camp, and a guy trying to replace another one left practice Tuesday.

Via Jourdan Rodrigue of the Charlotte Observer, left guard Amini Silatolu left practice in the front seat of a cart, and was taken back to Charlotte for evaluation of a sore leg.

The former second-round pick was the first guy in line as the Panthers looked for a replacement for Andrew Norwell, who signed with the Jaguars in March.

After Silatolu left, they used undrafted rookie Brendan Mahon with the first team at left guard.

They lost right tackle Daryl Williams to a torn MCL early in camp, which took Taylor Moton out of the guard competition and sent him back to right tackle (his natural position).

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like Derrius Guice has a torn ACL
Yeah I thought he could be a really good RB. So I'm glad to not have to face him this year. Still feel bad for any draft pick whose season ends this quickly and abruptly though. It can be a huge career killer to have that type of injury this early in a career.

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
Yeah I thought he could be a really good RB. So I'm glad to not have to face him this year. Still feel bad for any draft pick whose season ends this quickly and abruptly though. It can be a huge career killer to have that type of injury this early in a career.
See Ki-Jana Carter

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Ruh roh.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Pats rookie Isian Wynn out for the season with torn Achilles

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
AJ McCarron suffers hairline collarbone fracture
Posted by Mike Florio on August 17, 2018, 10:18 PM EDT

And then there were two.

The competition for the starting quarterback job in Buffalo may be down to second-year pro Nathan Peterman and rookie Josh Allen, thanks to an injury suffered on Friday night by veteran free-agent arrival AJ McCarron.

According to Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News, McCarron suffered a hairline fracture of the collarbone in the first quarter of Friday night’s game at Cleveland.

The duration of McCarron’s absence isn’t known, but it likely wipes him out for at least the near future. He started the game against the Browns, completing three of six passes for 12 yards.

McCarron signed with the Bills after four years in Cincinnati. In 2015, McCarron had extensive playing time following a broken thumb suffered by Andy Dalton, nearly leading the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1991.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom