Report: Bills aware of allegations against LeSean McCoy

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Report: Bills aware of allegations against LeSean McCoy
Posted by Mike Florio on July 10, 2018, 12:04 PM EDT

A disturbing domestic violence allegation has surface on social media against Bills running back LeSean McCoy, and it has sparked an effort by the team to learn more.

Via Diana Russini of ESPN, the Bills are aware of the allegation, and they are looking into the situation.

A friend of McCoy’s girlfriend, Delicia Cordon, has posted what is claimed to be a photo of Cordon with graphic facial injuries, along with a message that contends McCoy is responsible for them.

The post also accuses McCoy of beating his dog until it developed kidney failure, and of “viciously” beating his son for “small things like peeing in the bed.”

The Bills and McCoy’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, have not responded to requests for comment from PFT.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I dunno. If McCoy did all of this other stuff AND sent his hired thugs in to work her over, he is approaching movie super villain status.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I dunno. If McCoy did all of this other stuff AND sent his hired thugs in to work her over, he is approaching movie super villain status.
Well, his nickname is Shady, so...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm not going to rush to judgement on any of this. I'll wait until some actual facts come out. I've seen way too many instances where people go to the extremes to create false allegations against someone.

Of course in the court of public opinion I'm sure well over 90% of people out there are already calling for his head.

I hope our knucklehead RB is paying attention.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not going to rush to judgement on any of this. I'll wait until some actual facts come out. I've seen way too many instances where people go to the extremes to create false allegations against someone.

Of course in the court of public opinion I'm sure well over 90% of people out there are already calling for his head.

Same.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Oh it is beyond that when what he is being described by a FRIEND of some woman (not even her) that claims to have witnessed him beat her, her child, the dog, take steroids and now hire thugs to rob her. All of this in just 24 hours.

I am skeptical as hell to be honest. If true, McCoy is Mike Vick/Ray Lewis/Ray Rice/Greg Hardy all rolled into one menace to society. The only thing not being alleged yet is rape.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Shady's statement:

1bigfan13

Staff member
Apparently this woman was passed around the pro athlete circle like a blunt at a Snoop Dogg concert. I read she's been with Floyd Mayweather, Michael Vick's brother, Marcus, and now McCoy. I'm sure there are others, but that's all I've seen so far.

If I were a pro athlete no way in hell would I ever get mixed up with these random IG "celebrities/models". I'd go the Lebron/Steph Curry route and stick with my high school sweetheart.....someone who was with you when you had nothing so you know they're in it for you and not for what you can provide them. Or if you're lucky enough go the Tom Brady route and hook up with another celeb.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Oh it is beyond that when what he is being described by a FRIEND of some woman (not even her) that claims to have witnessed him beat her, her child, the dog, take steroids and now hire thugs to rob her. All of this in just 24 hours.

I am skeptical as hell to be honest. If true, McCoy is Mike Vick/Ray Lewis/Ray Rice/Greg Hardy all rolled into one menace to society. The only thing not being alleged yet is rape.
Apparently there was supposed to be some type of court hearing between the two today. Something like an eviction hearing since he's been trying to get her to move out of his home for some time now.

Considering that bit of information, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she schemed to have this done to herself in order to remain in the home and get money out of him.

I know for the Twitter outrage mob that may be hard to accept, but this sort of thing happens quite often. Hell, I've been in units where people intentionally shot themselves in the leg/foot to try to get out of deployments. The idea that she possibly hired a couple of 'goons' to rough her up for a potential multi-million dollar payday is hardly far-fetched.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently there was supposed to be some type of court hearing between the two today. Something like an eviction hearing since he's been trying to get her to move out of his home for some time now.

Considering that bit of information, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she schemed to have this done to herself in order to remain in the home and get money out of him.

I know for the Twitter outrage mob that may be hard to accept, but this sort of thing happens quite often. Hell, I've been in units where people intentionally shot themselves in the leg/foot to try to get out of deployments. The idea that she possibly hired a couple of 'goons' to rough her up for a potential multi-million dollar payday is hardly far-fetched.
Yeah I'm not buying any of it. Of course it sounded schemed with Zeke too and 6 games later then NFL didn't give a shit about that. So I guess we will see.

data

Forbes #1
Shady should demand a trade to the Giants. No suspension #lisafriel

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If true, it was probably a pit bull that he beat. It is the only thing that makes sense.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The woman made her Instagram private and took down the post at the victim's attorney's request. Now it is being implied McCoy orchestrated a home invasion. :picard

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why is Elliott a knucklehead for being a target?
Putting himself in the kind of situations that he did in the past would count. Stay out of the weed shops. Dont undress a woman in public when you have the case he had hanging over him. I'm sure I'm forgetting another example or more and I'm pretty sure that's what 1bigfan was getting at.

Top Bottom