• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO refuses hall of fame appearance/acceptance

What a maroon!
    defense wins championships

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
    What a maroon!
    It's for publicity. He also said he's going to do his own enshrinement. Prob just a money grab.

Comment

He is an odd dude. The man isn't meant to be understood.

Comment

Meh, he's not stupid, he knows that while his numbers are among the best, it will be his antics on and off the field that he'll be most remembered for. He could/should use this opportunity as a mea culpa and take ownership of all that drama, putting it behind him once and for all. He still lacks the maturity to navigate this situation, so he's taking the "easy" out.

Comment

I think it's perfect. T.O. has always had a volatile relationship with the media. Good for him going out on the big stage the way he wants, thumbing his nose at the establishment. It's not hurting anyone, and it is accomplishing exactly what he wants. Getting people to talk about him even more than they would have if it was just a normal HOF induction.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
            I think it's perfect. T.O. has always had a volatile relationship with the media. Good for him going out on the big stage the way he wants, thumbing his nose at the establishment. It's not hurting anyone, and it is accomplishing exactly what he wants. Getting people to talk about him even more than they would have if it was just a normal HOF induction.
            You don't think this may become a regrettable decision by him?

Comment

Originally posted by P_T View Post
              You don't think this may become a regrettable decision by him?
              I doubt it. T.O. lives to put on a show. While he is missing out on participating sitting through many long, drawn out speeches he'll eventually put something together where he is the center of attention and the media will be there in droves to gobble it up. T.O. doesn't care if people think he's an idiot and talk shit about him. As long as they are talking about him, that's all that matters to him. And he accomplished that and then some with his withdrawing from the HOF ceremony. This will be remembered and talked about for years, and that's what he wants.

Comment

Attention. Whore.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

T.O. needs to get some professional help. He's so volatile and emotionally fucked up it wouldn't surprise me if he tried suicide again someday.

Comment

I thought I heard his intent was trying to throw his own induction ceremony and get a network to air it. Cashing in.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                      Attention. Whore.
                      This. So this.

Comment

He is referring to Michael Irvin reading texts from TO to him on the air.

Comment

Irvin > Owens

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                            Irvin > Owens
                            Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                              He is referring to Michael Irvin reading texts from TO to him on the air.
                              Irvin was reading texts that T.O. had sent him on the air? If so, that's horseshit. You can't do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X