• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns Trade Danny Shelton to Patriots

Jesus.

This is crazy.

Comment

Wonder if they’re going to trade Duke Johnson...

Comment

This is just crazy.

Comment

I demand to know how the fuck this happens to this team! All the time!

Comment

Originally posted by vince View Post
            I demand to know how the fuck this happens to this team! All the time!

Comment

To be fair, it’s not like the Browns are loaded with talent to begin with.
              No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                  At this point, I’d offer paint chips and picks for Josh Gordon and Myles Garrett and see what the Browns’ counter offer is.
                  No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post
                    At this point, I’d offer paint chips and picks for Josh Gordon and Myles Garrett and see what the Browns’ counter offer is.
                    They are probably not finished. I would call them about Corey Coleman and Rashard Higgins. Both would be needed speed and might not cost a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                      They are probably not finished. I would call them about Corey Coleman and Rashard Higgins. Both would be needed speed and might not cost a lot.
                      They can have Dez if they want for some picks and Coleman.

Comment

Like Watkins, Coleman's always fucking hurt. He's young, so I'm not sure they're ready to give up on him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                          Like Watkins, Coleman's always fucking hurt. He's young, so I'm not sure they're ready to give up on him yet.
                          I would definitely take a shot with Coleman. He has a ton of upside and speed to burn.
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Yeah, that's a good call on Coleman. He's not so good they wouldn't let him go, but he's good enough to help.

I've been out of the loop for a few days -- what is the consensus on all these Browns moves? Yay or nay? Has their GM said anything about what they're doing?
                            2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
                              Yeah, that's a good call on Coleman. He's not so good they wouldn't let him go, but he's good enough to help.

I've been out of the loop for a few days -- what is the consensus on all these Browns moves? Yay or nay? Has their GM said anything about what they're doing?
                              With all the picks they have this year, I think they are doing well, so far.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X