X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah, I thought that the Eagles would be responsible for the 5 mil roster bonus. But I guess not.

I guess we will have to wait and see how it works out. Maybe I've just never liked Bennett but I also have little faith in 33 year old Dlineman.
    If he plays at the level Vinny Curry did last year, the trade is a success.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

It was a goddamn fire sale.
      Yeah looks to me like the Seahawks are in full rebuild on defense.

Comment

Must be nice to come off a Super Bowl win and be owning the rest of the NFL.

Comment

I don't even bother getting worked up over this crap anymore. Its never going to change.
          #Fire Garrett

Comment

Trades like this are why I suggested a 4th and 5th for Thomas.

Either they're serious about restarting on defense and will take what they can get for him or they only want to hold out for market value, which isn't realistic given his contract and in which case it's pointless anyway.

Comment

I think it's all about cleaning up their locker room. Probably why they want to keep Thomas.
              2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
                I think it's all about cleaning up their locker room. Probably why they want to keep Thomas.
                Yeah Bennett is a huge prick

Comment

This is yet another savvy move by philly. Bennett is overpriced, aging, and not what he used to be, but they got a still productive veteran for next to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                    This is yet another savvy move by philly. Bennett is overpriced, aging, and not what he used to be, but they got a still productive veteran for next to nothing.
                    Bennett was extremely productive last season. With a steady rotation to keep him fresh, Douche Coach should have a lot of fun with him.

Comment

Looking to overhaul their receiving room, the Carolina Panthers have acquired Torrey Smith from the Eagles in exchange for cornerback Daryl Worley, sources told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport on Friday.
                      defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                        Looking to overhaul their receiving room, the Carolina Panthers have acquired Torrey Smith from the Eagles in exchange for cornerback Daryl Worley, sources told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport on Friday.
                        Need to charge Eagles with rape.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                          If he plays at the level Vinny Curry did last year, the trade is a success.
                          Trade is already a success.

Comment

Working...
                          X