Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL Cuts & Signings Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91

    Comment


    • #92

      Comment


      • #93

        Comment


        • #94

          Comment


          • #95
            Suh....... wouldja?

            If it was cheap.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
              Suh....... wouldja?

              If it was cheap.
              There are some solid DTs hitting the market this year:

              Suh
              Star Lotulelei
              Dontari Poe
              Benny Logan
              Sheldon Richardson

              Suh is talented, but thatís a solid list.
              No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post
                There are some solid DTs hitting the market this year:

                Suh
                Star Lotulelei
                Dontari Poe
                Benny Logan
                Sheldon Richardson

                Suh is talented, but that’s a solid list.
                Yeah my hope is that the depth makes it cheaper for at least one of those guys.

                Comment


                • #98


                  Here it is boys! He's from Dallas! Our swing tackle!

                  Comment


                  • #99

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by boozeman View Post


                      Here it is boys! He's from Dallas! Our swing tackle!


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post
                        There are some solid DTs hitting the market this year:

                        Suh
                        Star Lotulelei
                        Dontari Poe
                        Benny Logan
                        Sheldon Richardson

                        Suh is talented, but thatís a solid list.
                        Throw in Mo Wilkerson too. This is the most ridiculous list Iíve ever seen.

                        There is no excuse no to upgrade this position.

                        A glutted market combined with a loaded draft.

                        And weíll get nothing. Not true... less than nothing.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                          Throw in Mo Wilkerson too. This is the most ridiculous list I’ve ever seen.

                          There is no excuse no to upgrade this position.

                          A glutted market combined with a loaded draft.

                          And we’ll get nothing. Not true... less than nothing.
                          I kept Wilkerson off because he’s a DE, but he can play DT. Either way, the volume of DTs should pull their salaries down a tick or two, but we’ll sit with our thumbs firmly up our asses and do nothing like always.
                          No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

                          Comment




                          • I would see he would be an interesting signing for Dallas, but then I know Garrehan would have a tough time figuring out how to use him.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by boozeman View Post


                              I would see he would be an interesting signing for Dallas, but then I know Garrehan would have a tough time figuring out how to use him.
                              We rarely throw to RBs, so no way would Woodhead work in Dallas.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X