X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I’m still chuckling that Green Bay traded away a starting player (albeit a penalty prone headcase) for a third string QB.
      No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post
        I’m still chuckling that Green Bay traded away a starting player (albeit a penalty prone headcase) for a third string QB.
        I guess it speaks to how awful their backup was.

I've never liked Kizer though. Sure he was a second rounder but I wouldn't have wanted to touch the guy if I were running an NFL team. Just so erratic as a passer and he spazzes out in the pocket and does really dumb shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          I guess it speaks to how awful their backup was.

I've never liked Kizer though. Sure he was a second rounder but I wouldn't have wanted to touch the guy if I were running an NFL team. Just so erratic as a passer and he spazzes out in the pocket and does really dumb shit.
          Kizer was a 5th or 6th round prospect who was seriously overdrafted because Cleveland’s front office is more incompetent than ours. And I get that Brett Hundley stinks, but it’s not like Kizer is an upgrade.
          No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                Yeah they are cleaning house on defense. Kind of crazy but I guess better than clinging to an aging declining defense for years and not winning anything as a result.

Comment

Comment

Wow, pricey. I guess they have money to burn but I can't imagine spending that money on a guy coming off injury.

Comment

Wow, pricey. I guess they have money to burn but I can't imagine spending that money on a guy coming off injury.
                      Actually cheap AF.

The only number that matters is 5 million.

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
                        Actually cheap AF.

The only number that matters is 5 million.
                        Sort of depends how much is guaranteed. But 13 mil a year for Sherman is pretty high unless he returns to his elite level. Signing bonuses can be decieving.

Comment

Sort of depends how much is guaranteed. But 13 mil a year for Sherman is pretty high unless he returns to his elite level. Signing bonuses can be decieving.
                          Contracts are never what they appear in terms of "per year" basis. It is either front or backloaded. And the 49ers are not nearly as stupid as we are in structuring deals.

And even if they did blow money on him, they actually have it to burn.

Comment

Contracts are never what they appear in terms of "per year" basis. It is either front or backloaded. And the 49ers are not nearly as stupid as we are in structuring deals.

And even if they did blow money on him, they actually have it to burn.
                            Yeah that is true and the final details haven't been released yet because they are supposedly still working out the final details.

Comment

Comment

Dolphins allegedly cutting Suh.

Comment

Working...
                                X