Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL Cuts & Signings Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61

    Comment


    • #62

      Comment


      • #63
        Titans are releasing Demarco Murray.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Cujo View Post
          Titans are releasing Demarco Murray.

          Comment


          • #65

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by boozeman View Post
              So Richard Sherman said today that he is being cut.

              Now that we have his defensive coach. Any thoughts that we may want him...

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                So Richard Sherman said today that he is being cut.

                Now that we have his defensive coach. Any thoughts that we may want him...
                I would but I would make sure he knows its a rotation. I think he would be good for the young corners.
                #Fire Garrett

                Comment


                • #68
                  He and Dez can coordinate their sideline tantrums.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Rev View Post
                    I would but I would make sure he knows its a rotation. I think he would be good for the young corners.
                    He won't agree to that.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by vince View Post
                      He won't agree to that.
                      Well then he can go on his way. We have 3 young corners that are the future of this team and Im not about to disrupt that.
                      #Fire Garrett

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Rev View Post
                        Well then he can go on his way. We have 3 young corners that are the future of this team and Im not about to disrupt that.
                        I'd move Woods to FS full time.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                          I'd move Woods to FS full time.
                          Well I was talking about Brown. I know he had a tough year but I think he is worth salvaging for some good depth. Forgot about Woods but yes I would do that too.
                          #Fire Garrett

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Rev View Post
                            Well I was talking about Brown. I know he had a tough year but I think he is worth salvaging for some good depth. Forgot about Woods but yes I would do that too.
                            Oh yeah, I think Brown looked a lot better once he got moved to a rotational spot. Towards the end of the season he looked really good. The first half was stinky garbage out of him. Probably helped as we got the safety thing figured out a little.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Rev View Post
                              Well then he can go on his way. We have 3 young corners that are the future of this team and Im not about to disrupt that.
                              I agree. I was telling a friend I would not want him on the team. At the end of the day, he's an attention whore. Def don't want that. Especially with our young secondary. I want them to remain focused.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                                So Richard Sherman said today that he is being cut.

                                Now that we have his defensive coach. Any thoughts that we may want him...
                                Wonder if he can play FS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X