DCC 4Life
Titans are releasing Demarco Murray.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Richard Sherman said today that he is being cut.

Now that we have his defensive coach. Any thoughts that we may want him...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So Richard Sherman said today that he is being cut.

Now that we have his defensive coach. Any thoughts that we may want him...
I would but I would make sure he knows its a rotation. I think he would be good for the young corners.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He and Dez can coordinate their sideline tantrums.

Rev

Staff member
He won't agree to that.
Well then he can go on his way. We have 3 young corners that are the future of this team and Im not about to disrupt that.

Rev

Staff member
I'd move Woods to FS full time.
Well I was talking about Brown. I know he had a tough year but I think he is worth salvaging for some good depth. Forgot about Woods but yes I would do that too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I was talking about Brown. I know he had a tough year but I think he is worth salvaging for some good depth. Forgot about Woods but yes I would do that too.
Oh yeah, I think Brown looked a lot better once he got moved to a rotational spot. Towards the end of the season he looked really good. The first half was stinky garbage out of him. Probably helped as we got the safety thing figured out a little.

vince

Not So New Member
Well then he can go on his way. We have 3 young corners that are the future of this team and Im not about to disrupt that.
I agree. I was telling a friend I would not want him on the team. At the end of the day, he's an attention whore. Def don't want that. Especially with our young secondary. I want them to remain focused.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I’m still chuckling that Green Bay traded away a starting player (albeit a penalty prone headcase) for a third string QB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m still chuckling that Green Bay traded away a starting player (albeit a penalty prone headcase) for a third string QB.
I guess it speaks to how awful their backup was.

I've never liked Kizer though. Sure he was a second rounder but I wouldn't have wanted to touch the guy if I were running an NFL team. Just so erratic as a passer and he spazzes out in the pocket and does really dumb shit.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I guess it speaks to how awful their backup was.

I've never liked Kizer though. Sure he was a second rounder but I wouldn't have wanted to touch the guy if I were running an NFL team. Just so erratic as a passer and he spazzes out in the pocket and does really dumb shit.
Kizer was a 5th or 6th round prospect who was seriously overdrafted because Cleveland’s front office is more incompetent than ours. And I get that Brett Hundley stinks, but it’s not like Kizer is an upgrade.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom